Natalie Collins MAFS Australia

Omg, Natalie and Collins are going to be ‘removed’ from MAFS Australia TONIGHT

It’s the moment we’ve all been waiting for

In the teaser for tonight’s episode of MAFS Australia, we saw Natalie at her breaking point after Collins decided he wanted to stay in the experiment another week with her after she chose to leave.

And in tonight’s episode, it will appear as though Natalie decided to dramatically quit the show when in reality the producers will step in to remove Natalie and Collins from the MAFS Australia experiment.

Via Channel Nine

A source told Yahoo Lifestyle: “The rules and premise of the show are irrelevant if they compromise a participant’s wellbeing or mental health, and ESA [producers Endemol Shine Australia] take their duty of care seriously. Natalie had already tried to quit at the first dinner party, but was talked into remaining until the first commitment ceremony to ‘see their storyline through.’ When it then became apparent she would have to stay another week, bosses stepped in and removed her and Collins from the show as soon as they could wrap it up on camera.

“The experiment is an emotional rollercoaster as it is, but factor in Natalie’s vulnerability from her lack of relationship experience prior to filming and the grief she was experiencing following her father’s very recent death and she was in no state to continue production.”

I’m so happy Natalie was able to break free from the weird shackles of Collins on MAFS Australia. And who knows, maybe we’ll be seeing Collins in another hair transplant ad before too long!

For all the latest MAFS Australia 2024 cast news and gossip on Collins and Natalie, like The Holy Church of MAFS on Facebook.