Ella Ding Mitch MAFS Australia

Ella Ding has reacted to Mitch’s reappearance on MAFS Australia saying she ‘doesn’t buy it’

Mitch spoke of his ‘regrets’ during his time on the show

Ella Ding reacted to the unexpected reappearance of Mitch on MAFS Australia last night after it was revealed he was actually the brother of groom Jayden.

During last night’s MAFS Australia episode viewers saw the wedding of Jayden and Eden with Mitch appearing to support his brother, during which he talked about his “regrets” with Ella Ding. Mitch said: “I didn’t trust the experiment and obviously looking back on it now, I wish I did trust it a bit more,’ he told producers.

He added: “It was very difficult for me to open up and be myself and that’s something I regret, but Jayden and I are very different… He’s going to go all the way.”

@mafs

A brother for another lover? #MAFS | Tonight 7.30pm on @Channel 9 and @9Now

♬ original sound – Married At First Sight

But MAFS Australia star Ella Ding explained she “doesn’t buy” that Mitch actually has “regrets” for “not trusting” the experiment. She said: “Unfortunately, I don’t necessarily buy it. I think he’d regret parts of the experiment but I think because he broke a lot of trust it’s hard to believe that. It just seemed a little too perfectly said to me maybe I’m holding onto resentment who knows.”

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Mitch (@mnaud__)

Ella’s mum Belinda also called out Mitch for coming back onto the show, accusing him of doing it for “redemption.” She wrote: “He’s here for redemption Australia!!!!! Watch this space.”

But whilst Mitch hasn’t been up to a huge amount since his split with Ella, she’s absolutely thriving and just got engaged to her boyfriend Guy Palmero.

For all the latest MAFS Australia 2024 cast news and gossip on Ella Ding and Mitch, like The Holy Church of MAFS on Facebook.