The full timeline of the disappearance of TV presenter Jesse Baird and Luke Davies

A police officer has now handed himself in and been charged with murder

Over the last week, the disappearance of TV presenter Jesse Baird and his boyfriend Luke Davies has been an increasingly worrying and terrifying news story coming out of Australia. After their disappearance on Monday and a police search for main suspect Beau Lamarre, the week has seen worries increase after bloodied belongings were found in a skip on Tuesday. With the latest update being Lamarre has handed himself in to the police, here’s a full timeline of Jesse Baird and Luke Davies’ disappearance and the latest updates with the case.

Monday night: Jesse Baird and Luke Davies are last seen

The above picture is the last social media post from Jesse Baird, with his partner Luke Davies as the two attended a P!nk concert. This was just a few days before their disappearance. They were last sighted returning from a night out on a neighbour’s CCTV.

Wednesday – bloody belongings found in skip in Cronulla

On Wednesday morning at 11am, authorities were alerted by a groundskeeper of bloodied clothing in a skip in Cronulla, a town near the south of Sydney. Credit cards, a wallet, a watch worth $8000 and blood stained clothes were found. This led the police to race to Jesse Baird’s home in Paddington.

Discovery at Jesse Baird’s home

On arrival, police found blood at the scene including pools of blood staining the floorboards. There was no sign of Jesse Baird or Luke Davies – and police searched Luke Davies’ property but no sign of them there either. They seized cars and an iPhone from the crime scene.

“We do believe from the crime scene at Paddington and from property that was located at Cronulla, that there has been some sort of incident that has more than likely occurred at the Paddington address,’ said Detective Superintendent Jodi Radmore in a statement.

“And that has given us grave concerns for one, possibly both, their fates.”

Beau Lamarre-Condon

Via 9 News Australia on YouTube

The latest timeline update came when police announced they were looking for a man named Beau Lamarre-Condon in connection with the disappearance of Jesse Baird and Luke Davies. Beau Lamarre was previously a celebrity blogger, and has posted pictures with hugely famous celebrities including Taylor Swift, Miley Cyrus, Harry Styles, Selena Gomez and Kim Kardashian. He previously dated Jesse Baird.

Since his celeb blogging days, Beau Lamarre had become a serving police officer.

This morning, he allegedly turned himself in to the police at a station in Bondi. He has since been charged with murder.

• ‘We were so tremendously affected’: Students take UCL to court over pandemic disruptions

Students can sue UCL for compensation for Covid and strike disruptions, judge rules

UCL students are allowed to sue their uni – this is what it means for other students nationwide