full profile of Sam Prince from Made in Chelsea

From an intern on Made in Chelsea to a millionaire: The rise of Sam Prince through the years

He’s a villain, but he carries the show

In the last few seasons there has been a clear menace of Made in Chelsea, and his name is Sam Prince. Where drama goes, he doesn’t just follow, he’s the one up front making the drama and spilling it behind him.

But Sam Prince came from humble Made in Chelsea beginnings, and was once a newbie on the show – an intern who everyone called “Princey” but nobody really knew much about.

So, here’s how Sam Price went from intern to millionaire businessman carrying the MIC chaos on his back.

When Sam Prince first started on Made in Chelsea, he was 19 and working as an intern

via E4

Sam was a 19-year-old intern when he first joined Made in Chelsea back in 2017. He was a model at the time, having studied at St Bede’s private school in East Sussex. He’d previously dated Lottie Moss, and was already pretty well-connected in the Made in Chelsea scene.

According to his LinkedIn, before he hit the big time, Sam was working as a property consultant at companies such as Foxtons.

He then briefly took a break from the show before returning to Made in Chelsea in series 22

After joining in 2017, Sam briefly left Made in Chelsea in 2019 following the Croatia series. But it wasn’t long until he was back again, he rejoined the show in 2021 for the 22nd series, and hasn’t left since.

Now, Sam Prince is a millionaire

Sam Prince is 26 now, and a business owner and influencer when he’s not at champagne parties on MIC. One of his businesses is a sustainable brand called Forager Health, which sells functional products such as teas, with targeted health benefits.

Sam can join the hall of fame for current MIC cast members who are millionaires, because from his businesses and influencer work, he’s said to have earned a healthy net worth of £1.5million.

Sam also has a business with Made in Chelsea co-star, Tristan

Plus, Sam owns a business with Tristan, which gets spoken about a lot on the show. It’s often the reason their arguments become so heated, as they have so much on the line together.

During lockdown in 2020, Sam Prince and Tristan Phipps started a business together, selling high-quality houseplants. The company is called Bellr, and Sam came up with the idea, with Tristan joining as a fourth member of the brand later on.

The company has launched pop up shops across London and the surrounding areas, and you can also have the plants delivered to your door. “At Bellr, we have plants for every home,” the website reads. “We pride ourselves in providing high quality plants from around the world at a low price. Order directly from us and have them delivered straight to you door.” The website describes its founders as “a few plant crazy guys”.

Speaking about the business venture, Sam told The Sun: “I’ve always been obsessed with house plants and sustainability. We had an idea in lockdown 2020 to build a business focused around plants and offer something affordable and sustainable, and also personal.

“I’ve had plants delivered in the past which have been ridiculously pricey online. They’d arrive without any explanation about what to do with them – whereas all of our plants come with instruction cards.

“One of our USPs is that we import our products, take them into our nursery, grow them and look after them. We don’t drop ship at all, so that enables us to drop prices as a whole. Also sustainability is key for us, all our packaging across the board is sustainable.”

For all the latest reality TV and entertainment news and gossip, like Pop Culture Shrine on Facebook