matt rife bunny hedaya drama

Matt Rife is facing backlash, this time for telling a six-year-old that Santa isn’t real

Matt told Bunny Hedaya’s son that his presents would be bought with ‘money she makes on OnlyFans’

You’re not going to believe this, but Matt Rife is getting backlash AGAIN after he told a six-year-old child that Santa wasn’t real. I’m not kidding. He really is dancing on that tightrope to being cancelled.

In an odd sense of deja vu, this drama stemmed yet again from Matt’s Netflix special, which has already received a fair share of backlash after the comedian made a joke about domestic violence at the beginning of his set. Many people were pissed at Matt for joking that a hostess who served him in a restaurant wouldn’t have had a black eye if she could cook.

But this time, it’s not his domestic violence or school shooting jokes that caused the beef, but instead a piece he did about astrology where the comedian said he was “tired” of women blaming their ill fate on the planets and stars, which sparked a reply from TikToker Bunny Hedaya.

Matt made a joke in his special about girls blaming astrology for their problems

The joke from the special which caused the Matt Rife and Bunny Hedaya drama is: “I am so tired of you ladies blaming your poor decision-making skills on planets that don’t even know you. Get this through your head: Astrology is not this magical life guideline that predetermines your future in the stars. Your future is determined by your own thoughts, opinions, and actions. You are in complete control of how your future turns out.

“It has nothing to do with the stars, man. Just because Jupiter has a ring and you don’t doesn’t mean that’s what you’re supposed to look up to for this magical advice”.

After clips of the joke were shared online, people began tagging popular TikToker Bunny Hedaya, as her young son is known for being a lover of astrology.

Bunny stitched a clip of Matt’s bit with a video of her son correcting Matt’s astrology and calling him ‘mean’

Bunny then shared a Stitch on TikTok, where her son corrected Matt on his poor planet knowledge. Captioned “Are you smarter than a six-year-old?”, her son Aiden said “Actually, it’s Saturn that has the rings. And it has more [visible rings] also, and you’re mean to girls.”

@bunnyhedaya

#stitch with @Netflix Is A Joke are you smarter than a 6 year old?

♬ original sound – BUNNY 🐰

Matt allegedly commented on Bunny’s video, telling her son that Santa isn’t real and that she buys his presents with money made on OnlyFans

Posted originally on TikTok on November 26th, Bunny posted the same video to Instagram on Wednesday last week, where Matt eventually took the bait. Despite the TikToker ensuring the video was intended to be “lighthearted”, she claimed Matt left a reply on the video on Instagram where he not only clapped back at Aiden, defending his knowledge of the planets to actually be correct, but he also told the child that Santa Claus isn’t real and that his mum is an OnlyFans creator.

The comment allegedly read: “Jupiter also has [a] ring. OH!… and Santa [Claus] isn’t real. Your mom buys you presents with the money she makes on OnlyFans. Good luck.”

Bunny responded to Matt’s comment, explaining why she made the video

Explaining the saga, Bunny posted a TikTok video about the whole ordeal, opening up with “Matt Rife has decided to start beef with my six-year-old child online. Yeah, you heard me correctly, my six-year-old child online.”

@bunnyhedaya

Matt Rife started a fight with the wrong 6 year old. Buckle in. #bunny #bunnyhedaya #mommabear

♬ original sound – BUNNY 🐰

Bunny explained: “This all started when his comedy special which, if that’s what we’re calling comedy, the things he said that weren’t even funny were posted on TikTok and I started being tagged in them because everyone knows that my son is like a genius and he’s really into space. When people see space clips they tag me in them because they know that that’s what he likes”.

She further added how Matt isn’t actually tagged in the video and explained “I have no connection with him and [the video] was posted on a Netflix page. While you clearly took a lighthearted video and turned it into fighting with a six-year-old”.

Matt recently discussed his stance on trolls in his special, explaining how he hates social media and that users can leave disrespectful or hateful comments with no repercussions. He acknowledged as he is a “public figure”, he knows he should rise above it and “be the bigger person”. So this whole ordeal understandably feels like a do as I say not as I do moment.

But the Matt Rife and Bunny Hedaya drama does not end there. Bunny didn’t let the comment about her being an adult content creator slide, calling him out for assuming that  “every single woman online makes money by showing their bodies, which like, if that’s what you do girl do you, like love it. I have never made a single dollar from a man.” Using a green screen of her Instagram feed, Bunny said “I don’t even show my body”.

But she still doesn’t leave it there, adding how it’s clear that Matt’s recent jokes suggest he doesn’t want his female audience and that he’s instead seeking the validity of men: “Like matt, I have a full female audience online… although I like mine. i will gladly take your audience because we know you cant satisfy them anyway.

“You stick to circle jerking the men that you need validation from and I will gladly take your female audience that you so desperately wanna get rid of.”

And just to add the icing on the cake, she touches on rumours circulating online about Matt having a jaw surgery after his dramatic transformation, adding “I also didn’t pay for my looks”. Ouch.

For all the latest celeb, reality TV and entertainment news and gossip like this Matt Rife and Bunny Hedaya drama explainer, like Pop Culture Shrine on Facebook

Before and after pictures of Matt Rife show he’s had a pretty dramatic transformation

A complete rundown of all Matt Rife’s controversies as his Netflix special gets dragged

Skydiving and owning a Tesla: Inside Matt Rife’s whirlwind life since his rise to fame

Featured image via Instagram @bunnyhedaya and @mattrife