MAFS UK applying questions

Here are all the intimate relationship questions you’re asked when applying for MAFS UK

‘Tell us why you think you haven’t found the one yet?’

After watching all the drama and failed relationships from MAFS UK this season you might be wondering why anyone ever applies to be on the show. But whether you’re getting desperate for a relationship or, like me, are just nosy and want to find out what questions they ask you when you are applying to appear on MAFS UK then look no further!

Let’s look into all the different relationship questions you’re asked, when filming next year will take place and what you have to talk about in your application video.

Before you apply the dating show is described as a “bold social experiment where single people, matched by experts, marry total strangers!” The first set of questions are standard profile questions such as your name and age. You are also asked to include your height, a picture of yourself, any social profiles you have, and whether you’ve ever appeared on TV before.

After you complete that portion of the application you can move on to the juicier questions. There are eight questions in total which are the following:

1. Tell us a bit about you (who do you live with, what do you do for work, what are your hobbies/interests)?

Fairly standard stuff, although I hate those hobby questions as they make me realise eating snacks and rotting in bed is my main one.

2. How long have you been single for? Tell us about your relationship history.

Let me just link my Spotify playlist real quick and that should tell you everything you need to know.

3. Tell us why you think you haven’t found ‘The One’ yet and why now is the right time for you to get married to a complete stranger?

Why is this such a brutal question, and why am I so here for it? Channel 4 is making you do a full psychological evaluation of yourself.

4. Tell us why now is the right time for you to get married to a complete stranger?

Again, Channel 4 is making you do some really introspective thinking over here.

5. Describe a situation in your life that has defined the person you are today.

Time to make up some kind of sob story, they always love that stuff.

6. What qualities do you think you could bring to your marriage?

Not me realising I am absolutely not a catch at all. Right now all I can bring is seasonal depression.

7. What do you hope to achieve from this experiment?

100 per cent there were some cast members this year who wrote “love,” but were thinking in their head “fame.”

8. As part of filming you would need to be available for approximately 10 weeks between Jan – May 2024.

Such a long time to take off work!

After you’ve answered those questions you are then invited to submit a video of yourself. Whilst this is not compulsory it is explained that doing so will “hugely improve your chances of being considered for the programme.”

The video needs to be one minute long and you’re asked to “tell us a bit about yourself and why you need the experts to help you find love?” If you’re looking for some inspo on what to say then have a look at the video Thomas submitted for his MAFS UK application!

For all the latest MAFS news, scandals, gossip and updates – like The Holy Church of MAFS on Facebook