Right, who did Ella cheat on Nathanial with during MAFS? People are sure they’ve worked it out

I need this case CRACKED

One of the biggest twists in MAFS UK this year was the news that Ella is going to cheat on Nathanial in episodes still to come. Since this bombshell was revealed, people have been trying to work out exactly who the mystery other groom is.

Later in the show, Ella had her head turned by one of the other grooms. She is said to have shared a “passionate kiss” with someone else who joins the cast later on, behind Nathanial’s back.

A source told MailOnline: “Ella’s natural type is a straight man with masculine energy so one of the other grooms ticked more of her boxes. She didn’t want to hurt Nathanial or go against the process because being part of the show means so much to her. Ella was looking for love and with the other groom, he adores her body and mind, and they had a much better chance of enjoying a long-lasting relationship together.”

With it still to be revealed who Ella did cheat on Nathanial with, here are all the theories viewers have as to which MAFS groom it could be.

JJ

Right, so the main theory is that the groom in question could be new arrival JJ, who is currently married to Bianca. JJ and Bianca have had a few bumps already, with him not being sure if he fancies his new wife.

Who did Ella cheat on Nathanial with in MAFS, Married at First Sight UK 2023

via E4

It’s been confirmed the person in question is a later arrival to the cast, so maybe JJ realises he fancies Ella more? I guess we’ll have to wait and see.

Matt

via E4

This is where it gets quite juicy. There are still a few brides and grooms yet to join the experiment, and when approached by The Tab, Channel 4 was very tight lipped about what was going to unfold, but did say there’s plenty of drama to come. Does this mean we haven’t even met the person Ella cheated with yet?

Out of the brides and grooms left to join there is a gay couple, which means it quite unlikely to be either of them, and another couple are called Matt and Adrienne. If the groom is someone we haven’t met yet, it’s almost certainly going to be Matt. Just a theory for now, but definitely a strong one!

Brad

Following it all coming crashing down between Shona and Brad, the internet is pretty sold that it could be Brad who gets in the middle of Nathanial and Ella.

“I’m actually concerned that Brad is gonna be making moves on Ella ya know, getting bad vibes,” one person said. Another added: “It’s definitely going to be Brad that gets with Ella! My money’s on him.”

Despite the compelling amount of people who are sure it could be Brad, the initial news of the cheating scandal stated Ella kissed a new arrival on the show, not someone from the original cast. So, Brad, you’re safe from this one!

For all the latest MAFS news, scandals, gossip and updates – like The Holy Church of MAFS on Facebook