Ranked: Who is undeniably the most fame hungry cast member in Married at First Sight 2023?

This lot saw an opportunity and they took it

During Married at First Sight UK 2023, it’s been questioned many times if the cast members are in it for fame. It’s not just us sat at home questioning their intentions, the cast themselves have been throwing words like “showman” and “fame hungry” around at each other during the experiment.

You can see where everyone is coming from. The cast this year have pretty much all been on TV before, with loads of them admitting this isn’t the first time they’ve tried to find love through a series.

But, who wants the glitz and glamour the most? Here is a definitive ranking of which Married at First Sight UK 2023 cast members are most in it for the fame. You have to respect the grind!

8. Laura

The most fame hungry cast members from Married at First Sight UK 2023, MAFS

via E4

I love Laura with all my heart, and I think she does want to find someone. But she deserves a slight shoutout because this isn’t the first time she’s tried to find love in the public eye.

Laura was also at the dating agency on Celebs Go Dating, where she dated Gary Lucy. Speaking about her reality TV past, Laura told The Sun she literally knows what the TV game entails – this isn’t her first rodeo!

“I did Celebs Go Dating and I dated Angus in Made in Chelsea – I knew what it was all about,” she said. Laura wants a Chelsea gal lifestyle, and she has to get that somehow!

7. Luke

via E4

Sorry, but Luke gets away with a lot just because he and Jay are really good together. Yes, they’re a great couple and I actually think they’ll work, but Luke is a big ol’ gossip and definitely wants to be remembered for stirring up some drama. He’s not sitting here quietly, purely respecting the process.

Plus, Luke is clearly very dedicated to the reality TV cause, because moved all the way to Spain to take part in another dating show. Only last year, Luke was a contestant on Channel 4’s The Language of Love hosted by Davina McCall, where participants had to pursue a romance with someone who doesn’t speak the same language as them. This guy just wants some screen time, doesn’t he?

6. Georges

via E4

Georges is gagging for this. This is a man who never misses an open goal. I’m sure his friends egged him on to apply, and one pint later he was filling out the application form no questions asked.

You’re telling me a guy who calls boobs “mummy milkers” and fly swats his nipples online for clout is invested in finding love in a nuanced experiment? Would he take part if it wasn’t televised? Definitely not.

Just like many of the cast, Georges clearly just loves dating on TV. In 2018, he was on an episode of Celebs Go Dating where he went out with the TOWIE icon, Chloe Simms.

5. JJ

via E4

JJ has to be pretty high up on the list of Married at First Sight UK 2023 cast members who are in it for the fame, purely because he’s so young and is clearly very caught up in what people look like.

His whole issue with wife Bianca is about if he fancies her or not, which isn’t really what MAFS is all about. His ex is a Victoria’s Secret model, and he’s used to an LA life where he partied with the actual Kendall Jenner and Gigi Hadid. This guy chose a lifestyle he wants and is chasing it. End of.

4. Peggy

via E4

Peggy also has to get a big shoutout because she’s also been on reality TV before trying to find love. Is there no other way? She was on Take Me Out in 2012, when she was just 19.

When she was on the show, host Paddy McGuinness gave Peggy the nickname “Picky Peggy” due to how fussy she was with who she kept her light on for, so it’s probably no surprise she’s back trying to find someone again, despite having been on a dating show before.

3. Brad

via E4

If there’s anything we can learn from the disaster that was Brad’s appearance on MAFS, it’s that this guy was probably just here for 10 minutes of fame. He literally said nothing means more to him than the universe does, so why was he even there?

MAFS UK 2023 was also not Brad’s first time appearing on TV, as he’s had multiple appearances before now. When he was 20, Brad went on Celebs Go Dating and dated Charlotte Crosby. As recently as last October, Brad was also on yet ANOTHER dating show – ITV 2’s Dress To Impress.

2. Ella

via E4

Ella is undeniably here for fame, but in a different way to everyone else. She’s fame hungry with a point to prove, and I’m completely here for it. At the end of the day, there’s nothing wrong with wanted a bit of spice in her life, and Ella wants this through being a TV icon, sure!

1. Nathanial

via E4

When Ella called Nathanial a showman, she wasn’t lying. Nathanial has been on loads of TV shows before, and has surrounded himself with celeb friends since day one. There’s a reason everyone has a feeling he has a motive for being on the show!

Married at First Sight UK is just another listing on his IMDb page to be honest. He’s also appeared in Geordie Shore: Hot Single Summer in 2021, and on E4 show, Young Free and Single in 2015. As well as this, he also made an appearance on Lateysha Grace’s spin-off show Million Dollar Baby.

Off the back of his TV life, Nathanial has a very impressive friendship group. He’s mates with all the Geordie Shore cast from when he was on the show, and posts on Instagram with the likes of Charlotte Crosby and Sophie Kasaei. He also hangs out with Ex on the Beach star Jemma Lucy, and Gaz Beadle’s ex, Lillie Lexie.

He’s also infiltrated the MIC scene, and is friends with Miles Nazaire and Charlie Radnedge. He’s friends with a couple of Casa Amor Islanders too, posting on nights out and hanging out with Jade Affleck and Natalia Zoppa. Nathanial also has connections in really high places, and has pictures on Instagram with Rita Ora, Will.i.am and Ashley Cain. Casual!

For all the latest MAFS news, scandals, gossip and updates – like The Holy Church of MAFS on Facebook