MAFS Melinda Willis brand partnership with Muscle Nation

MAFS’ Melinda Willis signs six figure brand partnership with gym brand Muscle Nation

The partnership will last six months

MAFS’ Melinda Willis has signed a six-figure brand partnership deal with gym apparel brand, Muscle Nation.

The partnership will last six months and Melinda announced it via Instagram, saying “I cannot wait to share this powerhouse brand with you, one that many of you already know and love.

“Over the next 6 months, I will be providing you with discounts, meet and greet events, exclusive behind-the-scene moments, new collections, and of course, my honest reviews on all their supplements and apparel.”

Since the show finished things have been so hectic for Melinda that she was forced to hire a personal assistant to help her juggle her three jobs, and a brand and content strategist to elevate her in the space of brand deals. She also revealed she has stepped down from day-to-day bookings at her beauty salon to focus on her entrepreneurial businesses.

It comes after Melinda explained why she decided to distance herself from her “bitter” castmates. “Everything I do, I feel like I want world domination with it, before going on MAFS, I was doing influencing and really not enjoying it. I knew the show would grow my platform a bit, and I knew I would probably get more deals.

“I have a lot of support and a lot of, encouragement with that, and I have been quite successful from the show. But, I do think that within the other cast members, it can sometimes, you know, cause a little bit of bitterness towards it.

“I saw some little comments from different people in the cast saying things like, ‘Oh, she’s got all the followers she’s got the businesses she’s got the relationship.’ And they think I can’t be sad about anything which isn’t fair. But, I didn’t realise I would get bigger deals, and I didn’t realise it would grow to the amount it’s actually growing to, and it all happened so fast.”

Sharing why she opted to work with Muscle Nation, Melinda said she’s always had a passion for fitness and even made a career out of it before the show, and that she’s been promoting health and fitness on her social media for close to a decade now, so the partnership felt right.