harry Styles celebrities

Stanley Tucci to Tasha Ghouri: Celebs who’ve been spotted at Harry Styles’ Wembley shows

The vibes look immaculate

London is officially covered in rainbow-coloured feathers again, which means only one thing: Harry Styles Love on Tour is back at Wembley. The shows are absolutely popping off— and loads of celebrities have shown up to dance.

So, in case you’re curious about which internet personalities, reality stars and A-listers are huge Harry fans, here’s a list of all of the familiar faces who’ve scratched out the lyrics to As It Was at Wembley over the past week:

Stanley Tucci and Felicity Blunt

The Tucci himself. Simply having the time of his LIFE with his wife to Music For A Sushi Restaurant. As he should.

Maya Jama

Back from her last trip to the Love Island villa already, Maya was sipping on bevs with YouTuber Sharky at Wembley as they watched Harry perform. Stormzy was reportedly there, too…

@mayajama

Harry styles last night with the boysss lol loved it @Sharky 🦈

♬ original sound – Maya Jama

David and Harper Beckham

Arguably the most famous man Britain has other than Harry Styles, David Beckham, headed to Wembley this week. Obv, he was on dad duty with his daughter Harper but it looked like he was seriously loving the show, too.

Mel C and Emma Bunton

Um, hello mini Spice Girls reunion. Harry Styles clearly brings people together.

Tasha Ghouri

As always, we’re wowing and bowing at Tasha’s outfit for the Harry’s House show. Feather denim co-ord?! Knee-high blue PVC boots?! Huge serve.

Amelia Dimoldenberg

Chicken Shop Date’s host Amelia Dimoldenberg went to Wembley with a mission: To get Harry Styles on a date. She held up a “date?” sign for the entire concert. But, sadly, it doesn’t seem to have worked. Sad x

Alfie Deyes and Mark Ferris

Someone call 2009, they want their influencers back. Much to everyone attending and the Twitter timeline’s surprise, Alfie Deyes and Mark Ferris were spotted at Wembley to watch Harry Styles— not in a VIP box but squashed in against the barrier. Okay, fan girls!

Yan Yan Chan

Harry’s new rumoured girlfriend, Aussie influencer Yan Yan Chan, reportedly flew from New York to London to watch one of his sold-out Wembley shows. They were first linked in March and the fact she visited the city for his tour makes fans think the relationship is getting more serious. Help.