A comprehensive rundown of Jason Oppenheim’s dating history

He split from Marie-Lou in May and has since been spotted kissing a TikToker

In the last few seasons of Selling Sunset, the dating history of Jason Oppenheim has been brought up a lot of times. Most probably so because dated Chrishell, then he introduced that was dating someone much younger than him, and welcomed her into a room filled with three of his exes. Not the most conventional, but fair play to him.

If there’s one thing that’s certain, Jason Oppenheim has a type. If you’re not a model or a real estate agent, the multi-millionaire property mogul probably isn’t going to date you, sorry.

Here is a complete timeline of everyone Jason Oppenheim has been publicly linked to romantically, and his full dating history.

Nicole Young – Early 2010s 

The first relationship Jason Oppenheim publicly had was with The Oppenheim Group realtor, Nicole Young. She joined Selling Sunset for season six, but has worked at the agency since 2014. On the Netflix show, she calls herself the “original” girlfriend of Jason.

“I’m the OG… original girlfriend,” she said on the show. She dated Jason around 14 years ago, before she was part of the brokerage.

Mary Fitzgerald – 2014

Mary and Jason dated for around six months, in 2014. We found out in season one of Selling Sunset that they’d previously been together, when Jason said it was for about “six months to a year” depending on if you counted time when they split up in the middle.

Whilst they were in a relationship, Mary and Jason lived together and adopted two dogs, who have featured on the show before. Their relationship ended amicably, and they are still very close friends now.

Chrishell Stause – 2021

Jason Oppenheim dating history, Selling Sunset

via Netflix

We all collectively lost our shit when in 2021 it was revealed Jason and Chrishell were an item. They went public in July 2021, just two months after they’d starting seeing each other.

At first they kept their relationship off the Netflix show, but later filmed scenes where they were together. However, just five months later, they ended it, saying they wanted different things in life. Chrishell had wanted to start a family, but that wasn’t something Jason wanted for himself.

Posting on his Instagram story at the time, Jason said: “While Chrishell and I are no longer together, we remain best friends and we will always love and support one another. She was the most amazing girlfriend I’ve ever had, and it was the happiest and most fulfilling relationship of my life.”

Chrishell is now with musician G Flip, who she “married” in Las Vegas.

Marie-Lou Nurk – 2022 – 2023

via Image Press Agency/NurPhoto/Shutterstock

Jason was dating model Marie-Lou Nurk, who he met in July 2022. They got together six months after Jason split from Chrishell. They went Insta official that month, whilst on holiday in Mykonos, which is ironically where Jason first took Chrishell.

There was a 21-year age gap between the pair, Marie-Lou is 25 and Jason is 46, and in the latest seasons of Selling Sunset Marie-Lou said she didn’t want children for another 10 years. However, they announced their split in May 2023, after 10 months together.

“While we still love and care about each other very much the distance between us has proven to be too great a challenge to overcome,” Jason wrote on Instagram. “We remain close friends and continue to talk often and support each other and we want the very best for one another. We thank everyone for their support throughout our relationship.”

Danika Tanya – 2023

Most recently, Jason was spotted cosying up and kissing a TikToker whilst on holiday in the south of France. He was pictured with Danika Tanya, who is reportedly 25, as they holidayed in St Tropez. The pair haven’t posted publicly together, but Jason did share some pictures from his France trip.

Jason has also been commenting on her recent Instagram posts. “Cutieeee,” he said under a snap of Danika in Greece.

Selling Sunset is available on Netflix now. For all the latest Netflix news, drops, quizzes and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.