MAFS Australia OnlyFans

These are the MAFS Australia stars who have been raking in the most money on OnlyFans

Hayley Vernon is a millionaire!

A number of Married at First Sight Australia brides and grooms have made the career move to OnlyFans and they have all been making huge sums of money.

A lot of the cast members have spoken candidly about their OnlyFans journey and the empowerment they have got from posting on the adult site. Some former brides and grooms have been making millions of dollars from their OnlyFans, here is who has made the most.

Hayley Vernon

via Nine Network Australia

MAFS Australia 2020 bride Hayley Vernon revealed last year she earned up to $1.3 million on OnlyFans and went on to win Best Newcomer Female Porn Star at the Adult Industry Choice Awards.

She previously admitted she never thought about becoming an adult entertainer. “Maybe people dream about being a porn star and adult entertainer when they grow up, but I definitely did not,” she said.

Hayley made the move to OnlyFans after the Covid-19 pandemic hit and she lost her job. She said the way she was portrayed on the show led to her not being taken seriously in a professional environment.

“I was like, ‘Look, I need to make money’. I still had outgoings,” she admitted.

Domenica Calarco

During her stint on I’m A Celebrity, Domenica said she made enough money from OnlyFans “for a house deposit”. She explained the money she made surpassed her previous income and she was able to pay off her debts.

Domenica previously said OnlyFans has an “adult only connotation” and she wants to change that perception.

“I want it to be a platform like another Instagram where I’m not filtered, where I can say what I want and I can do what I want,” she said. “We all know Australia is a little bit behind in terms of cultural things like that, but OnlyFans is definitely something I’m going to explore in a different way.”

Olivia Frazer

Olivia was on season nine of MAFS Australia and she is one of Australia’s highest OnlyFans earners.

Speaking on the Back To Reality podcast Olivia revealed she had earned $30,000 in just one day on OnlyFans. She explained she made the money after using an old image from a lingerie campaign as her first post.

“I made $30,000 in my first day without even posting anything, [just] and old blurry lingerie photo from 2016,” she explained. “I made about half a million between May and September, mind you I haven’t been taxed yet.”

Jessika Power

Jessika Power is another top earner on OnlyFans who was once on MAFS Australia. She said in her “worst month” she made $30,000. “My best month is $110,000”, she told the PlayTime Podcast. She reportedly made $200,000 in her first month on the platform.

Alana Lister

Alana Lister was the first cast member from her season to join OnlyFans. Alana said: “Women should be allowed to feel sexy.” The season eight star reportedly makes between $7,000 and $10,000 a month, and found OnlyFans to give her “an empowering sense of self”.

Ryan Gallagher

Former MAFS Australia cast member Ryan Gallagher is one of the latest grooms to join the adult platform and in just days of being on the site, he has made a lot of money.

Speaking with 2DAY FM’s Hughesy, Ed & Erin, Ryan told the hosts he has been making “very good money”. “Look, it’s between $1 and $50,000 month,” he said cheekily.

“He’s making $50m000 a month!” one of the hosts said. Ryan went on to say he is now in “the top three per cent”, suggesting he his making the big bucks.

For all the latest Married at First Sight Australia news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.