It’s been two years since MAFS Australia season eight, here’s what the cast have been up to

Booka Nile just gave birth to a baby boy!

Season eight of Married at First Sight Australia may have been two years ago but the cast are still on everybody’s minds. The 2021 cast had the likes of Coco Stedman, Beck Zemek and Bryce Ruthven and their lives have changed completely since appearing on the marital expert.

A lot of the cast have had dramatic makeovers, began families with new partners and some have left MAFS Australia completely in the past. So, here’s what the season eight cast of MAFS Australia have been up to since they left the show.

Melissa Rawson and Bryce Ruthven

Melissa and Bryce are one of the two couples who are still together from season eight of MAFS Australia. The couple tied the knot in February 2023 and over the last two years they have welcomed twin sons Levi and Tate.

The couple have stayed close friends with their MAFS co-stars Jason Engler and Belinda Vickers. In a sweet Instagram comment, Jason wrote: “Good friends are like stars in the sky. You don’t always see them but you know they’re always there.”

Melissa and Bryce are both ambassadors for Miracle Babies Foundation and Celebrity Slim. They also do a ton of charity work for children’s charities too.

Chris Jensen

Chris Jensen was not lucky in love on MAFS Australia be he has since found love with cosmetic tattooist Tayla Made. The couple got engaged in 2022 and they recently announced they would be starting IVF.

In a video documenting the process, Christopher wrote: “And so we begin our IVF journey together as a family. Buckle up buttercup!”

Chris recently got married to his girlfriend Tayla in a beautiful ceremony in Italy, revealing they had started a “new beginning”.

Jake Edwards

Jake Edwards hit a wall with Bec during their time on the experiment and they eventually left the experiment. Jake has since moved on and is now engaged to Clare Ranking.

The couple got engaged on Christmas Eve in 2022 and are constantly sharing loved up photos together on their Instagrams. Jake is also now a buyers agent, focusing and specialising on the Gold Coast, Brisbane and Adelaide property market.

Jake is also a radio host on SENQ 693, the “home of sports radio in Queensland”.

Coco Stedman

Coco Stedman was known for her long brown locks on season eight of MAFS Australia but she has now made the switch to blonde. She now owns her own pilates studio in Sydney and works as a fitness influencer.

Beck Zemek

Beck Zemek welcomed her first child with partner Ben Michell in 2022 and they have been sharing the sweetest family photos together on their Instagram pages.

After appearing on MAFS Australia, Beck went on to star in Celebrity Apprentice Australia in 2022. Beck and her partner Ben are now property developers and have been sharing their builds and renovations together on their Home of Haus Instagram page.

James Susler

James Susler went straight into a new relationship after he dramatically quit from the experiment but they have since split up. He has since been attending lavish events and driving in some very expensive cars.

Booka Nile

Booka was a favourite amongst viewers during season eight of MAFS Australia and was already well known before the show was a musician. She now offers songwriting sessions and released her own music.

Booka recently gave birth to a baby boy. In a series of sweet Instagram posts, Booka wrote: “Can’t believe it’s possible to love someone this much. Welcome to the world my little Easter baby”, continuing: “He’s one week old today and I can hands down say that this has been the best week of my life.”

Booka fell pregnant after being on just a few dates with Luke Millar, but they made the decision to be friends and co-parent. When their son was born, Luke said: “Big thanks to Booka Nile – baby mumma, co-parent and good friend. I’m pretty stoked to be doing this with you.

“I definitely couldn’t have predicted last July, that after a couple of dates I’d be a father the following year! But I wouldn’t have it any other way. Love this boy forever.”

Sam Carraro

Sam Carraro has been putting time into his boxing career and has been fighting in a number of celebrity boxing matches.

Jaimie Gardner

After appearing on MAFS Australia season eight, Jaimie joined OnlyFans after being inspired by former bride Domenica Calarco. Explaining her decision to join the site, she said: “Honestly, Domenica has changed the way OnlyFans is viewed. I’m all about body positivity, so why not?”

Jaimie has been spending time with her friends and family and seems to be having an absolute blast.

Liam Cooper

Liam was the show’s first bisexual cast member and after his relationship with Georgia Fairweather on the show, Liam began a relationship with MAFS New Zealand groom Samuel Levi.

The pair recently split up after a little over one year together. Liam has his own vitamins and supplements business called Pure and Wild, which provides “high quality premium hemp products”.

Belinda Vickers

Belinda was matched with Patrick Dwyer and nine months after the experiment they announced they had broken up after realising they did not want the “same things in love and life”.

Belinda has been attending loads of red carpet events for huge Hollywood movies, including Elvis, King Richard and Netflix’s Don’t Look Up.

Jason Engler

After splitting from Alana Lister, Jason went on to date KC Osborne from MAFS Australia season seven but they quickly split up after a few months together.

Jason has also had a cosmetic procedure done, something he said he chose to do because of trolling from viewers. Jason said he was made fun of for not having prominent eyelashes and so decided to get them professionally dyed.

Kerry Knight and Johnny Balbuziente

Kerry and Johnny are the second couple who have stayed together since the experiment and they got married in January 2023. The couple have been living their best lives together and live in a huge house in Brisbane.

Johnny recently revealed that he and Kerry were so close from not being matched together and their relationship could have looked incredibly different to what it is now. Before his appearance on the show, Johnny’s original on screen wife dropped out and Kerry was matched with him at the last minute.

Johnny said he believes it was “fate” his original bride dropped out and he is “eternally grateful” he met Kerry on MAFS Australia.

Georgia Fairweather

Georgia Fairweather has been splitting her time between Australia and Dubai since leaving the experiment as a travel and lifestyle influencer. The former bride has been jetting off all over the world with her friends and family and was recently in the Top 100 Innovator list in The Australian.

Alana Lister

Since leaving the experiment, Alana has moved to California and has been living her best life. From rubbing shoulders with popular content creators and celebrities, Alana has also joined OnlyFans.

Beth Moore

After the show, Beth made to a new state in Australia for a new job and to start a fresh new life. She hasn’t shared much on her Instagram since the experiment but seems to be happy with her new life, attending red carpet events and soaking up in the sun.

Russell Duance

After his relationship broke down with Beth, Russell went back to his day-to-day life and has been making good food and sharing it on his Instagram page. Russell has been sharing the most delicious meals he has been making on his Instagram and even has his own broadcast channel called The adventures of RUSTY.

For all the latest Married at First Sight Australia news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.