Married at First Sight Australia Instagram

A look inside the stunning Instagram accounts of the Married at First Sight Australia cast

This season is going to be unforgettable

Married at First Sight is a reality TV show like no other and it simply never gets old. With the Australian version of the show now airing in the UK, there is a lot to unpack about the cast members of the show.

To get a sense of the personalities of the 2023 cast, here is a look inside the Instagram pages of all the current Married at First Sight Australia cast members.

Alyssa Barmonde

via Instagram @alyssa_barmonde

Alyssa had been single for one year before she joined the experiment after her marriage of seven years ended. As a single mum, she found dating really hard and she is “hopeful” at finding love again.

Alyssa’s Instagram is full of photos of her during Married at First Sight Australia, often sharing behind the scenes photos of her and Duncan, who she was paired with on the show. Alyssa currently has 11,000 followers on Instagram and her handle is @alyssa_barmonde.

Shannon Adams

via Nine Network Australia

Shannon is looking for love on Married at First Sight Australia after an “on-again-off-again relationship_ with his ex-partner, whom she shares a child with. Shannon only has nine posts on his Instagram, with eight of them being about his time on Married at First Sight Australia.

He has just over 8,000 followers on Instagram and his handle is @shan_adams_44.

Bronte Schofield

via Instagram @_bronteschofield

Bronte is a beauty business owner, who viewers may recognise from TikTok after there was a spot of drama on her wedding day. Before Bronte started filming for Married at First Sight Australia, a source close to the show described her as “the next Coco Stedman”.

Bronte’s more recent Instagram posts are all from Married at First Sight Australia, but before that it was posts of her on lavish holidays, selfies debuting her stunning makeup looks and dinners with her friends. Bronte currently has 37,000 followers on Instagram and her handle is @_bronteschofield.

Ollie Skelton

via Instagram @skeltonollie

Voice-over artist Ollie Skelton is not a fan of modern dating and has sworn off dating apps. He joined Married at First Sight Australia in the hopes of falling in love with the one.

Similarly to his castmates, Ollie’s Instagram is very Married at First Sight Australia heavy but before he was on the show he would often post vibey film camera photos as well photos with his friends and family. Ollie currently has 15,000 followers on Instagram and his handle is @skeltonollie.

Caitlin Mcconville

via Instagram @caitlinmcconville

Caitlin has been described as a “hopeless romantic” when it comes to love and after dating one too many “douchebags with big egos”, Caitlin is looking for her forever person to fall in love with.

Caitlin has one of the highest followings out of the Married at First Sight Australia cast with 40,000 followers. Prior to her Married at First Sight Australia posts, Caitlin often posted stunning selfies, sharing with her followers the days she wasn’t a blonde. Her handle is @caitlinmcconville.

Layton Mills

via Instagram @laymills

Married at First Sight Australia contestant Layton is the only single person in his friendship group and desperately wants that to change. He is looking for someone who shares the same work ethic as him as well as the same determination and drive he has.

Layton’s Instagram was the epitome of rich boy energy with boujie holidays and the occasional post of his buildings before his Married at First Sight Australia posts. He currently has 17,400 followers on Instagram and his handle isv@laymills.

Claire Nomarhas

via Instagram @cforclaire_

Claire has been described as “unapologetically loud, direct, vivacious and energetic” ahead of her time on Married at First Sight Australia. Claire decided to go on the show to find her soulmate who she can grow old and have children with.

Claire currently has 37,500 followers on Instagram and her handle is @cforclaire_. Before she began posting Married at First Sight Australia content, Claire would post photos of her on days out, on holiday and exploring the world. The kindergarten assistant truly lived her best life before going on the show.

Josh White

via Instagram @whitej81

Josh is one of the oldest contestants on Married at First Sight Australia 2023 who misses the small things about being in a relationship, like having a laugh and spending the day with his partner. After his marriage ended, Josh experienced the rough side of online dating, including ghosting.

Before Married at First Sight Australia, Josh posted photos of his children and the occasional city snap. He has 19,000 followers on Instagram and his handle is @whitej81.

Janelle Han

via Instagram @janellemyh

Janelle has never casually dated, and due to her having lupus, she feels pressure to have children sooner rather than later. She said she is “ridiculously picky” when is comes to dating and is sick of settling for those who are no good for her.

Janelle’s Instagram is a mix of Married at First Sight Australia and selfies and has offered behind the scenes photos of different episodes on the show. She is the third highest followed bride on Married at First Sight Australia with just under 55,000 followers. Her handle is @janellemyh.

Jesse Burford

via Nine Network Australia

Jesse has officiated too many weddings to count over the years as a marriage celebrant and has now decided it’s the right time to settle down. Due to him getting the ick quickly, he’s hoping the Married at First Sight Australia will help him out.

Jesse has 35,700 followers on Instagram and often shares to do with Married at First Sight Australia. His handle is @jesse_burford.

Lyndall Grace

via Instagram @10dall

Lyndall is an accountant who wants to “make up for lost time” after living with cystic fibrosis, thinking she wouldn’t make it to 30 years old. Lyndall wants someone who “grabs every moments by the horns” and “says yes to big life decisions”.

Before Married at First Sight Australia, it’s clear to see Lyndall is a thrill-seeker and adventurer. Her Instagram is full of photos of her at festivals, playing hockey and just always having a good time. Lyndall currently has 27,700 followers on Instagram and her handle is @10dall.

Harrison Boon

via Instagram @harrison_boon_

Harrison joined the Married at First Sight Australia experiment to find someone to settle down with who shares his “zest for life, goals, values and sense of humour.” Harrison is a single dad and is open to having children with the right person.

Harrison’s Instagram before Married at First Sight Australia was full of travelling pictures, photos with his son and their adorable dog. Harrison currently has 14,500 followers on Instagram and his handle is @harrison_boon_.

Melinda Willis

via Instagram @melindarichelle

Melinda joined the Married at First Sight Australia experiment in the hopes of finding an “ambitious man who is equally business-minded, understands her lifestyle and won’t be clingy.” The fashion and beauty CEO has found she often gets bored and insecure in relationships so is hoping to find someone who makes her their number one.

Melinda is the highest followed cast member on Married at First Sight Australia, with 176,000 followers on Instagram. Her handle is @melindarichelle.

Duncan James

via Instagram @duncan__james

Duncan is aiming for the kind of marriage his parents have, who have married for 44 years. Through having two older sisters, Duncan “understands and appreciates” women on a “deeper level”, which has helped in his past relationships.

Beside from Married at First Sight Australia content, Duncan often posts photos of him in and around Australia, as well as with his friends and family. He has just over 15,000 followers on Instagram and his handle is @duncan__james.

Melissa Sheppard

via Instagram @mel_sheppard1

Melissa Sheppard is the eldest bride on Married at First Sight Australia and after her 10 year marriage ended, she is looking for her Prince Charming. Melissa often posts photos from her time on Married at First Sight Australia and she has 11,000 followers on Instagram. Her handle is @mel_sheppard1.

Dan Hunjas

via Instagram @danhunj

Dan is the eldest groom on Married at First Sight Australia and having been married twice before, he thinks the experiment will help him find his Mrs Right. Dan had a bunch of photos on his Instagram before his time on Married at First Sight Australia and would often share photos of him on holiday and pictures with his daughter.

Dan has 16,000 followers on Instagram and his handle is @danhunj.

Sandy Jawanda

via Instagram @sandyjawanda

Sandy believes the Married at First Sight Australia experiment will help her find the right person after never having a serious relationship and little experience with men.

Sandy would often share photos of her in stunning outfits and nights out with her friends before her time on Married at First Sight Australia. Sandy currently has 24,400 followers on Instagram and her handle is @sandyjawanda.

Cameron Woods

via Instagram @yepcams_on

“Down to earth, cheeky and laidback” Cameron has never had a girlfriend and has taken a step out of his comfort zone on Married at First Sight Australia. He has faith the experts will help him find the right person for him.

Before posting all things to do with Married at First Sight Australia, Cameron often posted photos of his various adventures and time fishing and farming. Cameron currently has 17,000 followers on Instagram and his handle is @yepcams_on.

Tahnee Cook

via Instagram @itstahnee

Tahnee is sick of dating apps and situationships and his hoping to “tick true love off her bucket list.” Tahnee’s Instagram was full of vibey pictures of her on holiday, at festivals and she had the clean girl aesthetic completely down. Tahnee currently has just over 23,000 followers on Instagram and her handle is @itstahnee.

Adam Seed

via Instagram @adam_seed13

Adam was actually born in England but was adopted by Australian parents and he has been living in London for the past six years. He has decided to give Married at First Sight Australia a go with the hopes of finding someone is who “mature, honest and open.” Adam currently has 14,200 followers on Instagram and his handle is @adam_seed13.

Evelyn Ellis

via Instagram @evelyn.ellis

Evelyn is a model and social media influencer and she was paired up with Rupert on the marriage experiment. Evelyn and Rupert are one of the intruder couples who entered the experiment a few weeks later than the OG couples. Evelyn currently has 164,000 followers on Instagram and her handl is @evelyn.ellis.

Hugo Armstrong

via Instagram @_hugo_armstrong

Hugo is one half of another intruder couple who joined the experiment late. Hugo was paired with Tayla and it’s safe to say their relationship isn’t exactly heading in a positive direction. Hugo currently has just under 6,000 followers on Instagram and his handle is @_hugo_armstrong.

Tayla Winter

via Instagram @taylawinter

Nurse Tayla was in a marriage with Hugo on the show but after several bumps in the road, no one can be too sure if they will make it all the way. Tayla currently has just over 33,000 followers on Instagram and her handle is @taylawinter.

Rupert Bugden

via Instagram @rupertbugden

Rupert was paired with Evelyn on Married at First Sight Australia and was arguably one of the most shy and nervous grooms to ever star on the experiment. Rupert currently has just under 24,000 followers on Instagram and his handle is @rupertbugden.

Married at First Sight Australia airs tonight at 7:30 pm on E4 and All 4. For all the latest Married at First Sight Australia news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.