We found old pictures of Love Island’s Claudia and I genuinely don’t recognise this person

I’m sorry, what?!

We’ve dug out some old pictures of Claudia way before her Love Island 2023 days, and I’m seriously questioning if these are pictures of the same person. The transformation she’s had has been wild.

In pictures on Instagram from around her university days and just after, Claudia looks totally different. In some she has brunette hair and her lips look thinner, and overall, she just really doesn’t look like the same person.

Old pictures of Claudia Fogarty before Love Island 2023

Claudia is on the right, via Instagram @claudiafogarty

Most of the pictures were posted in 2015-2016, but in the captions to some of them Claudia’s said they’re throwback pics. “Oh my gosh!! You all look so young!!”, a friend commented on a picture of Claudia and her mates at what looks like a uni Freshers’ Week event.

Other pictures are from nights out with her mum and family and friends, and from boozy drinks with the girls.

Claudia in the middle, via Instagram @claudiafogarty

Claudia is one of a few Love Island 2023 cast members who have openly had work done specifically for their time on the show. Claudia’s doctor shared all about the work she had done, and apparently Claudia spent around £2,500 on procedures to her face.

Dr Natalie Haworth posted on Instagram saying the Love Islander has “been a long-standing client of mine”. She said in December Claudia visited her for some “tweakments” to prep for her arrival in the villa.

Natalie said: “For injectable treatments, Claudia had her routine anti-wrinkle injections, as well as jawline filler, and cheek filler to support the lower face and tear trough to brighten up the under-eye area. Claudia also has been coming in for her routine laser hair removal and facials using our Forma and Aqua Pure machinery!”

Claudia on the left, via Instagram @claudiafogarty

I’m enjoying the brown hair with blonde dip dye, it’s a bit of a vibe.

Love Island 2023 continues at 9pm on ITV2 and ITVX. For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.