Raven from Love Is Blind has revealed the savage way she found out SK cheated on her

‘There were many times I had a gut feeling and didn’t ask questions’

Love Is Blind season three couple Raven Ross and SK Alagbada didn’t get married in the show’s finale but they continued to date and attempted to make things work long distance. This week Netflix dropped After the Altar for the season and fans of the show saw how SK proposed for the second time and it was so cute.

However their second engagement was short lived as allegations of SK cheating emerged on TikTok. Women who claimed he told them his romance with Raven was all for the show came forward with claims he had cheated on her with them.

In an interview with ET Online, Raven spoke about how she found out SK had cheated and what happened once those allegations came to surface. Here’s everything she said in her interview.

‘We weren’t able to communicate enough to get past it’

“I found out on TikTok with the rest of the world,” Raven said. She said she had to process it with the rest of the world when she learnt about it, adding that at the time she and SK were living together as he was on a break from business school in California.

Raven continued: “This was all happening and we’re sharing a space and going about our day-to-day lives, so we’ve had a lot of communication. Unfortunately, we weren’t able to communicate enough to get past it. And I think as much as in the moment I wanted it to work, it was just a level of trust and you’ve got to be realistic about your expectations of your partner and be realistic about respect in your relationship.”

At the time, SK claimed all the allegations were false and that several of the women coming forward were highlighting times when he and Raven were not in a relationship and he was single.

via Instagram @pilatesbodyraven

Raven said: “A lot of the allegations, to be fair, were made to seem as if they were more recent. But it was, you know, some pictures from 2018, some of it, and that was the part that got me because I was like, ‘Well, you know, it was years ago so it was way before any Love Is Blind.’ But when it came down to it, it was just a lot of elements of respect that were missing that’s just a lot harder to mend.”

Raven added there were several instances where “respect and trust was broken” while she and SK were in a relationship. SK even claimed at one point he intended to take legal action against some of the women alleging that he cheated on Raven with them. Raven doesn’t know if her ex still intends to pursue this option.

In her interview, Raven admitted that even on their wedding day their relationship was nowhere near where it ended up and they evolved loads after Love Is Blind. Raven said: “We were still in the friendship phase. We were still in the learning each other phase. There was no pressure of ‘you’re my boyfriend.’ So I think that could definitely lead him to maybe communicate that to someone. I think also people say things in the moment when they want something.”

Raven said when the allegations surfaced, there was no question of whether they were in a relationship or not. She said: “Why would I move in and sign documents with someone that I was in a fake relationship with? There are so many memories and stuff that you guys didn’t get to see that we have off camera that has been over this whole year and a half. Why would I do that with someone who I truly didn’t care about. I think we can all agree that I’m not a delusional person.”

via Netflix

Raven does admit she never saw outright evidence of cheating from her ex, she does look back on certain moments in their relationship and realises she would have asked more questions. She said: “I keep saying this but hindsight is 20/20 and there were many times that I had a gut feeling and I didn’t ask questions.” But it was always coming from the back of her mind, she said: “I was not in a place, I was so worried about keeping our relationship together and not creating conflict that I wasn’t asking the questions I needed to be. There were many times I should have known better.”

Is Raven dating again?

via Netflix

Months on from her split Raven has confirmed she is dating again. She told ET Online: “My biggest takeaway is to just be vulnerable and let your guard down. Having your guard up doesn’t serve you. I tried it and it still didn’t protect me. I think just going into everything being vulnerable is truly the best way and definitely something I want to continue to live my life by.”

Three seasons of Love Is Blind are available on Netflix now. For all the latest Netflix news, drops, quizzes and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.