Bridgerton cast net worths: Who is the Netflix show’s richest star?

All I want is to be rich and in this show, is that too much to ask?

Being a hugely successful actor in one of the biggest Netflix shows in history truly is a dream. The cast of Bridgerton have just that, and their huge net worths reflect how much of an effect being associated with the show can have. Honestly, I can’t think of a life I would enjoy more.

The research team at WeThrift has analysed and ranked the wealthiest cast members in Bridgerton season two and their huge net worths. Here’s what was found – with the addition of the Duke, because he can’t be missed out.

Simone Ashley – £300k ($400k)

Of course, we all know our season two lead as Olivia from Sex Education. Her net worth is currently estimated at £300k, but the only way is up when you play the main character in Bridgerton!

Jonathan Bailey – £1.1million ($1.5million)

Jonathan Bailey is our new male Bridgerton lead, playing Anthony. He is also well known for his roles in various series such as Broadchurch, Crashing, Chewing Gum and Leonardo. The Olivier Award-winning actor has starred in a number of stage shows too, currently appearing in Cock. Idol Worth estimates his net worth to be $1.5million which converts to £1,126,118.

Regé-Jean Page – £1.1million ($1.5million)

The net worths of all the cast members of Bridgerton on Netflix

via Instagram @regejean

Regé-Jean Page shot into the public eye after winning our hearts as the Duke. He’s since announced he’s not in Bridgerton beyond season one, with one reason being because he wanted to focus on his film career. He has been in Netflix film The Gray Man and Paramount’s Dungeons and Dragons and is said to have been “flooded” with more offers since Bridgerton first aired. He also did an episode of CBBC’s Bedtime Stories, was the face of a campaign with Audi and is now the voiceover of new Netflix nature series, Surviving Paradise. All of this has made the Duke a millionaire.

Luke Thompson – £1.5million ($2million)

via Instagram @nicolacoughlan

Luke Thompson plays Benedict Bridgerton and also starred as Simon in the BBC One series, In The Club. According to The Wiki Feed his net worth is estimated to be $2million which converts to £1,501,490.

Adjoa Andoh – £1.5million ($2million)

via Instagram @adjoa.andoh

Adjoa Andoh is a hugely successful film, television, stage and radio actress. On stage, she has played lead roles with the Royal Shakespeare Company, the National Theatre, the Royal Court Theatre and the Almeida Theatre. Her TV credits include Doctor Who, Casualty and EastEnders. She has also been named as a temporary professor at Oxford University. In 2021, it was announced she will be the University’s 29th Cameron Mackintosh Visiting Professor of Contemporary Theatre, a title attached to St Catherine’s College.

Nicola Coughlan – £1.8million ($2.5million)

via Instagram @nicolacoughlan

Up next is Irish actress Nicola Coughlan, who plays Penelope Featherington. She’s best known as Clare in Derry Girls and in 2021 won an Irish Film and Television Award in the Rising Star category for her performance in Bridgerton. Hollywood’s Magazine estimates her net worth to be $2.5million, which is £1,876,863.

Rupert Evans – £2.2million ($3million)

via Instagram @rupert_evans

Rupert Evans joins season two for flashback scenes showing Edmund Bridgerton. He’s known for his appearance in CW’s Charmed, as Harry Greenwood. He is an actor and director, a member of the Royal Shakespeare Company and starred in the Amazon series The Man in the High Castle.

Luke Newton – £2.2million ($3million)

via Instagram @lukenewtonuk

Luke Newton plays Colin Bridgerton, and has an estimated net worth of £2.2million. He’s known for his role as Luke Attwood in BBC drama The Cut and Ben in Disney Channel series The Lodge. He’s clearly come a long way, previously saying he was living on a mate’s sofa before Bridgerton, and he did the promo for season one from his nan’s spare room.

Shelley Con – £3.7million ($5million)

via Netflix

Shelley Conn is a new addition to the Bridgerton cast, playing the role of Mary Sharma. Her previous acting credits include The Rook, Heartbeat, Liar and Terra Nova. She was also in Netflix series The Irregulars. Popular Networth estimates her net worth to be $5million which is approximately £3,753,725.

Claudia Jessie – £3.7million ($5million)

Claudia Jessie, who plays Eloise Bridgerton, is one of the richest cast members – with a reported net worth of £3.7million. Claudia’s earlier work includes appearances in Doctors, Line of Duty, Casualty and starring in the CBBC web series Dixi.

Phoebe Dynevor – £8.2million ($11million)

https://www.instagram.com/p/CYVs1intbJt/

Phoebe stole the nation’s heart when she brought Daphne Bridgerton to life in season one. Phoebe started her career acting in the BBC drama Waterloo Road and in 2021 she made her film debut in the drama film The Colour Room. She is also now the face of Charlotte Tilbury cosmetics and has featured in Vogue. Phoebe is believed to be worth a huge £8.2million.

Golda Rosheuvel – £11.2million ($15million)

via Instagram @goldarosheuvel

Golda plays our beloved Queen Charlotte in Bridgerton. Her portrayal of Queen Charlotte is her most prominent role to date and she is known for her theatre work and a number of on-screen roles. The star is also known for Dune, Luther, Lady Macbeth and Silent Witness. She most recently made her debut on the cover of Tatler magazine, for its April issue.

Julie Andrews – £22.5million ($30million)

Julie Andrews, who is the voice of Lady Whistledown, is by far the richest from the show. She is worth a staggering £22.5million – more than double the next highest of the Bridgerton cast member net worths. She is one of the biggest actresses of this generation, known for Mary Poppins, Sound Of Music and Princess Diaries. The award-winning actress was also made a Dame by Queen Elizabeth II, for her service to the performing arts.

Season two of Bridgerton is available on Netflix now. For all the latest Netflix news, drops, quizzes and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.