These 13 reactions to the Ted Bundy Tapes sum up how everyone feels

Basically don’t watch it alone ok

Hide Images

It seems that 2019 really is the year for true crime. Netflix dropped Conversations with a Killer: The Ted Bundy Tapes on January 24th, and it took just one day for the four-part true crime docuseries to send Twitter into meltdown. Ted Bundy Tapes reactions were everywhere.

True crime documentaries are all over Netflix at the moment, with Ted Bundy and Abducted in Plain Sight being two of the main new ones. Netflix literally warned viewers to not watch the Ted Bundy episodes alone, but yeah people did. They have become so popular that a film version with Zac Efron is coming to Netflix too, and everyone went into meltdown again over the story of Ted Bundy, the "charming" man that turned serial killer.

In the documentary on Netflix, which is made up of four episodes, viewers get to hear all about the crimes of Ted Bundy. Bundy was a former Law student who admitted to kidnapping, murdering and raping over 30 women. The doc includes previously unreleased audio recordings, including testimonials from women who knew him and interviews with Bundy himself. The series is creepy, and the reviews and reactions prove that.

The Ted Bundy Tapes reactions:

1. Wow, this is a lot

2. Yep, don't do it alone

3. Ok yep, definitely not

4. Sound advice

5. WE'RE ALL REALLY ON EDGE OK

6. Own up, who said it???

7. Team no sleep!!!!!

8. There is danger everywhere

9. Relatable

10. OH JUST YOU WAIT

11. Yeah, a big mistake

12. Everything is a struggle now

13. BUT WE ARE ALL STILL HOOKED

So basically, when Netflix tells you to not watch something alone – it's probably best to actually take their advice.