Bonfire night at Royal Holloway
We know it’s cold, but everyone loves fireworks.
It is reading week, so be sure to get out into the cold air and watch the explosions of colour around London and South West England for the 409th anniversary of Guy Fawkes’ gunpowder plot.
But if you can’t make it that far, here’s what’s going on in Egham tonight!
Engelfield Green – The Barley Mow – Wednesday 5th November
- Children get a free sparkler and a cup of squash with their hot dog or burger
- Burger £5.95
- Hot Dog £4.95
Egham – Monkeys Forehead Pub Wednesday 5th November
- Egham Hill
Egham – Forester’s Arms Pub Friday 7th November
- North Street
- Adults £4.50
- OAP £3.50
- Children £3
- Free sparklers for children
- Refreshment and food available
A bit further afield
Kingston – Kingsmeadow Athletic Stadium Friday 7th November
- £6 for adults
- Children 5-11 years £4 entry
- 6:30 – 7:45pm admission
- Fireworks display at 8pm
Battersea Park Saturday November 8th
- Display at 8pm will be set to music!
- Admissions from 6:30 allow available food to be tried on site before the display
- £6.50 entry
- Under 10s free
Kempton Park – Kempton Park Racecourse Saturday 8th November
- £9 adults
- Under 5 free
- Gates open at 6pm for the funfair
- Display starts at 8pm
Woking – Woking Park Saturday 8th November
- 21st annual bonfire night!
- The biggest in Surrey!
- 6pm funfair begins along with first admissions
- Display starts at 8:00pm
- Funfair at 9:30pm
- £6 adult
- Child 5-16 £4
- Family £15 – 2 adults and 2 children
- Get off at Woking station
- Train from Egham to Weybridge
Farnham – Farnham Park – Saturday 8th November
- 6:15pm procession from Farnham car park
- 19:15 lighting of bonfire
- 19:45pm fireworks display
- £5 adults
- £3 children 5-15years
Beaumont Estate – Old Windsor – Saturday 8th November
- Admissions from 6.30pm
- Fireworks display from 8pm.
- Winter treats, toffee apples and hot and cold drinks on offer
- Prices to be confirmed!
Remember to wrap up warm and let us know which event you’ll be attending!