Stop what you’re doing: Cheshire Oaks Designer Outlet’s Student Event has HUGE discounts

Kit yourself out for university at this exclusive student only shopping night

McArthurGlen Designer Outlet Cheshire Oaks is here to fulfil every student shopper’s dream, hosting an exclusive students only shopping event this October.

As students, money is often on the mind and there’s nothing worse than having to walk past the coat you’ve been eyeing up for months, or having to put back your favourite pair of shoes on the shelf. We’ve all been there – and it sucks.

Adjusting to a student budget while still enjoying your favourite brands isn’t easy. That’s why Cheshire Oaks Designer Outlet has created an exclusive students only event, offering additional discounts on top of the 60 per cent off outlet prices.

This October 5th, Cheshire Oaks Designer Outlet will be hosting a late night shopping evening from 5pm until 9pm, where you can grab insane discounts from high end brands including Calvin Klein, Levi’s, Ugg, and Tommy Hilfiger. No one likes spending their student loan on items that fall apart after a handful of washes, so why not indulge in top quality pieces that can survive both the test of time and the communal washing machines? Your bank account will thank you later.

As we step away from fast fashion, there’s no better time to plan your trip and invest in quality garms that will last until graduation and beyond. If you’re looking to make an impression or simply reinvent yourself this autumn, there’s no better student event on the calendar.

Students will be provided with an exclusive additional up to 20 per cent off discount on over 50 premium brands, so you can finally treat yourself to some of your favourite designer gear guilt-free.

The up to 20 per cent off additional discount will be available at All Saints, Dr. Martens, and loads more, so you can kit out your student wardrobe to last you for years – or until the next student event, god knows these discounts are too good to miss.

You can also expect a live DJ to spice up your shopping experience, as well as free drinks and giveaways, making this evening perfect to plan with friends, family, or even for some retail therapy by yourself.

There’ll even be plenty of photo opportunities to document your evening and snap some selfies while you shop.

Speaking about the exclusive event, Kenny Murray, General Manager at Cheshire Oaks Designer Outlet, said: “With so many universities and colleges on Cheshire Oaks’ doorstep, we wanted to organise a bespoke event for young adults to learn the value of investing in high-quality fashion items that will last them for years to come.

“We are excited to welcome students to the Centre, whether that is to update their autumn/winter wardrobe, kickstart their Christmas shopping or to just enjoy the live entertainment, fun giveaways and the all-important selfie moments we have planned for them.”

Students wanting a slice of these mega discounts should head down to the event desk located outside Nike to collect their wristbands on the evening, which can be used across the Cheshire Oaks Designer Outlet to unlock all of these offers. More information about the event, including a run down of how to find it can be found here.