MAFS UK commitment ceremony

The two cast members exposed for kissing each ahead of MAFS commitment ceremony revealed

I’m on the edge of my seat

After that explosive MAFS UK retreat dinner party the preview for Monday night’s commitment ceremony somehow looked even more chaotic.

It seems two cast members who aren’t in a couple together have been caught kissing and we’ve all been scrambling to try and work out who it might be. The edit of the preview seemed to suggest Kieran and Kristina could be in trouble, but we can reveal who the cast members are who end up secretly kissing.

During the recent MAFS UK episodes we’ve seen Orson and Hannah gradually grow closer and it will all come to a head during Monday night’s commitment ceremony as they’re exposed for kissing each other. As for who will reveal their scandalous behaviour, it’s none other than Sacha who informs the whole cast of their actions.

Via Channel 4

A TV source told MailOnline: “Hannah and Orson’s betrayal is revealed during one of the commitment ceremonies after Sascha blurted out the truth behind their closeness.

“Their affair rocks the cast who have all been trying to navigate their marriages with advice from the relationship experts and the last thing you expect is for two couples to break their vows.

“It causes uproar and confusion, especially for Richelle, who hoped she could progress in her romance with Orson. As for Stephen, he sees Hannah cheating as an excuse to pursue another bride and he ups the ante with Sionainn despite the fact she’s married to Ryan.”

Bring on Monday!

For all the latest MAFS UK 2024 cast member news, scandals, gossip and updates – like The Holy Church of MAFS on Facebook