in da clurb we all fam tiktok

‘In da clurb, we all fam’: Where the viral TikTok sound you can’t escape is actually from

Even Sabrina Carpenter is using it

A new sound is completely dominating the TikTok For You Page, and it’s being used by pop stars like Troye Sivan, Charli XCX and Sabrina Carpenter – “in da clurb, we all fam”. This new sound has gone viral with a billion meme videos being made using the sound, but it’s not actually clear on the app where the origin of the sound is from. It’s clearly from a film or TV show, but you don’t really get any insight into which. So, we found out for you – here’s where the viral “in da clurb, we all fam” sound is actually from since you deffo can’t escape it right now.

What actually is the sound?

The sound is a clip of dialogue, clearly a scene. The dialogue is as follows “Do you know them?” “No, but in da clurb, we all fam.” “What?” “In da clurb, we all fam.” “I don’t-” “In the club we are all family.” Sometimes the TikTok video will include the other line of “Are you racist?” Most pop stars using the sound have opted to veto that bit.

The sound was posted by creator @saggiesplinters and went viral.

Sabrina Carpenter then posted it behind the scenes of her tour, captioned with “My 30 year old fans trying to talk to my 12 year old fans.”

@sabrinacarpenter

any fan of mine is a fan of mine ♥️

♬ original sound – Maggie Winters

Charli XCX and Troye Sivan also got in on the laughs, posting an “in de clurb we all fam” TikTok from behind the scenes of the Sweat tour, captioned “re: the twinks in the audience of the Sweat tour”.

@troyesivan

We all fam 🏳️‍🌈 🏳️‍⚧️

♬ original sound – Maggie Winters

It’s all loads of laughs, tbh.

Where is the sound from?

Okay, the TikTok sound actually originates from Broad City.

Broad City was a popular acclaimed TV show that starred Ilona Glazer and Abbi Jacobson and was a reflection of their real life friendship. I love when iconic TV shows get a new life on TikTok like this.

For more like this article plus all the latest news, drops, quizzes and memes, like The Tab on Facebook

• A guy on TikTok has a wild theory about why time feels like it goes so much faster since 2020

• Funerals, vegans and in-laws: The most debated Am I the A******? Reddit posts of all time

Right, here’s how to use the viral Pika Art AI to crush, squish, inflate and cake your photos