P Diddy parties Selling Sunset

Heather admits to ‘publicly peeing’ at P Diddy’s parties in resurfaced Selling Sunset clip

This has fully shocked me

So it turns out that Heather from Selling Sunset actually used to attend the infamous parties of rapper P Diddy.

The bonkers revelation comes from a resurfaced Selling Sunset clip posted on Reddit, where the cast members are asking each other if they’ve “ever peed in a ridiculously public place?” Heather immediately replied: “Yes” and when Amanza asked where exactly she peed, Heather replied: “I went to Diddy’s party and everyone was there, Jay-Z, Beyonce, The Kardashians.”

Heather used to be a Playboy model, and Redditors pointed out in the comments that P Diddy used to have bunnies at his parties, so it makes sense that the Selling Sunset star would have been there.

Heather has previously spoken about her time as a Playboy bunny, telling People: “It was an amazing experience. I would never take it back. I believe everything happens for a reason. I really, truly do. If I hadn’t posed for Playboy, I wouldn’t have met the people who led me to where I am now.”

Heather described how the Kardashians were also at the party, and Khloe Kardashian has previously spoken out about attending one of his events. During an old 2014 episode of Keeping Up With The Kardashians, Khloe was talking to Kourtney about a party she’d been to the night before.

She described: “I got on a plane at 5.30am. Well, this party…I think half the people there were butt naked. You would have loved it.” When Kourtney asked who else was there, Khloe replied: “Diddy. Quincy. Justin Bieber…”

For more like this plus all the latest news, drops, quizzes and memes, like The Tab on Facebook

P Diddy says parties should have ‘locks on the doors’ to stop women leaving in old video

The meaning behind P Diddy’s back tattoo and why everyone thinks it’s actually cursed him

P Diddy’s lawyer says he is very eager to ‘tell his story’ and testify at his own trial

Featured image via Netflix and YouTube before edits.