Harry Styles compliment

A guy got an outfit compliment from Harry Styles in London but had no clue who he was

This is the most wholesome story ever

In the most wholesome celeb update of recent, a man has shared a story about how he got a random compliment on his outfit in the park by none other than Harry Styles. But what made it even sweeter is the man had no clue who Harry was. Darnell Davis, the man behind the post, was visiting London and out for a stroll in an outfit that is by all intents and purposes an absolute slay, when he got complimented by and started chatting with a friendly guy – before learning that guy is Harry Styles. Wild.

@the_nell_man

I mean, looking at the fit you can see why Harry would be straight over. I need it in my wardrobe right now.

Darnell Davis shared on his Instagram the full story, writing “Every morning, I talk to God and my late mother—it’s my daily ritual. When I’m home in Miami Beach, I go to the ocean for these conversations, but here in London, with no beaches in sight, I head to one of the many beautiful parks. So, there I am, strolling through Regents Park, after my conversation with the universe, when this guy stops me.

“‘I like your fit,’ he says. Naturally, I reply, ‘Thanks, bro, you looking fly too!’ Then we get to chatting, when suddenly, a woman approaches us and asks for a picture. I’m flattered (clearly, the fit was on point), but she points at my new friend and says, ‘No, I mean with him!’ So, I take three photos of them, feeling like I’ve just been promoted to part-time photographer. Then a small crowd starts forming, all wanting pictures with this guy. I’m thinking, Okay, who is this dude!? So I lean over and whisper, ‘Who are you?’

“He grins and says, “I’m a singer.” Cool, I think. I ask, “What’s your name?”

@the_nell_man

“’Harry Styles.’ Now, here’s the funny part: I had absolutely no idea who he was. So I do a quick Google search, and not only do I find out he’s crazy famous, but he was born on February 1st—the same day as my mother. Talk about a cosmic twist! Moral of the story: Stay open to the universe, appreciate every encounter, and always be kind—you never know when you’re about to meet a global pop star (even if you don’t recognize him).”

What a story. And also, Harry Styles must have been in the best mood – not for giving the compliment, but for stopping for all the pictures. He famously normally turns them down! Harry and Darnell must have been vibing big time.

Wholesome!