Quiz to see if Colin Bridgerton would marry you

Would Colin Bridgerton marry you? Take this quiz to find out

No recreations of the carriage scene, please

We’re now onto season three of Bridgerton, which follows the love story of Penelope Featherington and Colin Bridgerton. The classic friends to lovers arc. But let’s take Pen out of the equation, and pretend you’re stepping out in the Ton for the social season this year. The following quiz is going to let you know if Colin Bridgerton himself would pick you as a match, and marry you.

The pressure to find a suitor is all the Bridgerton girlies ever go on about. Are you stepping out at one of Lady Danbury’s stunning balls and catching Colin’s eye? Is he going to simply have to propose there and then? Or are you a little more of a fly on the wall, who he might find endearing and want to know more about? Or maybe, just maybe, you and Colin would make a terrible match and it’s just not meant to be.

In the quiz below you’ll be asked 10 simple questions about yourself, and how you’d navigate the social season in Regency London. At the end, it will let you know if you’re Colin’s dream bride, or if you’re a match made in hell. Best of luck!

Take this quiz to find out if Colin Bridgerton would actually marry you:

Part one of Bridgerton season three is available on Netflix now. For all the latest Netflix news, drops, quizzes and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook. 

Related stories and even more quizzes recommended by this writer:

Take this quiz to find out which Bridgerton family you truly belong in

Fake nails to false eyelashes: The annoying historical beauty errors in Bridgerton season three

• Only a capital R Rake is getting 9/11 in this Bridgerton glossary quiz

• Would Anthony Bridgerton actually marry you? Take this quiz to finally find out