Jono Ellie MAFS Australia 2024 up to

What have Jono and Ellie been up to since debuting their MAFS Australia 2024 relationship?

Their relationship is progressing at lightning speed

Jono and Ellie left us all gobsmacked during the MAFS Australia 2024 reunion when they appeared hand in hand together, so here’s everything the controversial couple has been up to since debating their relationship.

They’ve dropped the L bomb and have moved in together

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Jonathan (@jono.mccullough)

Yep, Ellie and Jono have been up to a lot since the MAFS Australia 2024 reunion and have even told each other they’re “in love.” In an interview, Jono explained: “We were drunk one night at a mate’s birthday party and Ellie was like, ‘I want to tell you something’,” explained Jono. “I was like, ‘I love you too’.”

And if that wasn’t serious enough, they’ve even moved in together, with Ellie describing how she’s “taken over most of the wardrobe and the bathroom and there’s hair everywhere.”

Both have been hanging out with their fellow cast members

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Ellie (@elliedixoxo)

Whilst the two aren’t on the best of terms with Lauren and Ben, they do seem to still get on amazingly well with the rest of the MAFS cast. Both of them are firm friends with Lucinda and Andrea, and all recently celebrated Andrea’s birthday together!

Went on their first post-MAFS holiday together

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Ellie (@elliedixoxo)

The two recently went on a luxurious-looking holiday together to Vanuatu, picture white sandy beaches and clear blue sea. It looks like they had an amazing time together going to the casino, jet skiing, walking along the beach together and relaxing.

Spent Christmas together

View this post on Instagram

Jono and Ellie even spent Christmas together following MAFS Australia 2024 ending, and in a video Jono shared they’d been up to a lot of gift-giving with the rest of the cast.

Going on cute date nights together

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Ellie (@elliedixoxo)

And of course, they’ve been on a lot of date nights together since the show ended and it must be nice for them not to have to hide their relationship anymore!

For all the latest MAFS Australia 2024 news and gossip about the relationship between Jono and Ellie, like The Holy Church of MAFS on Facebook.