All the famous and celebrity exes of the MAFS Australia 2024 cast members

From footballers to international DJs

The MAFS Australia 2024 experiment is all about the cast members trying to find forever love – but it looks as though a few of them have some famous exes they’ve left behind before now.

Reality TV show stars always seem to have a few celebs and minor celebs in their DMs – and the cast of Married at First Sight have previously dated and been with a whole range of different people.

From DJs to footballers, here are all the MAFS Australia 2024 cast members who have famous exes.

Lauren hooked up with a famous DJ

MAFS Australia 2024 cast members with famous exes

via Channel 9 / E4

MAFS bride Lauren once hooked up with Steve Aoki, and apparently they’re still really good mates now. According to the So Dramatic! podcast, Lauren literally hooked up with him for clout – but sure.

One of her friends said: “Yes, she did hook up with him when she was about 18, and it was definitely for clout, LOL. But let’s be honest, who wouldn’t?”

The friend said Lauren has known Steve for ages, and added: “She was young when they hooked up. It was just a bit of fun. [Lauren and Steve] have stayed pretty good friends since. They hang out every time he’s in Perth or Bali or she’s in America. He also flew her to Bali for his show one time.”

Before MAFS Australia, Lauren also had a footballer ex

Lauren has had her flavour of famous exes, as she was previously in a relationship with former Australian pro footballer, Ryan Crowley.

The couple were together for six years, and Lauren has admitted she “did create a lot of shit and drama for him, I feel so bad. The common denominator here is me.” They ended their relationship before she applied to be on MAFS Australia.

Jayden had a fling with a previous MAFS star!

@itspunkee

it simply wouldn’t be MAFS without a cross-season hook up 😘 #mafs #mafsaustralia #mafsvillains #marriedatfirstsight

♬ original sound – Punkee

If we’re counting all levels of celebs ex, Jayden apparently hooked up with a MAFS villain before the 2024 season. Speaking on a podcast, season nine star Carolina Santos shared all about their run-in, and said she had hooked up with someone from the most recent season of MAFS, which she later revealed to be Jayden.

On the MAFS Villain Roundtable, she said: “It was New Year’s Day, I was really drunk, we were at Cali Beach.” Olivia Frazer then explained some of the context of the night, and said Carolina had lost her Louis Vuitton bag, and “Jayden being the gentleman he is” tracked it down and gave it back to her. How all famous love stories begin!

For all the latest MAFS Australia 2024 news and gossip, like The Holy Church of MAFS on Facebook