MAFS Australia 2024 retreat

Inside the luxurious $5,000 per night house where the MAFS Australia retreat is filmed

Dreaming of a stay here

The MAFS Australia retreat is always guaranteed to be one of the juiciest and most drama-filled parts of the experiment, and the 2024 version looks to be no different. But where exactly is the MAFS Australia 2024 retreat filmed, and just how much does it cost to stay there yourself?

The MAFS Australia 2024 retreat is being filmed at the stunning Hinterland House in Byron Bay. The house can accommodate more than 16 guests and has eight bedrooms and six and a half bathrooms. The house is located in the town of Bangalow and although it was built in 1901 it still has lots of modern features such as a gorgeous swimming pool.

The house is “set amongst 20 acres of macadamia orchards and stunning gardens,” giving the cast plenty of time to unwind and let the drama start to stir. According to Yahoo Lifestyle, the retreat costs $5,0000 (£2,590.79) per night and has a minimum three-night stay. The retreat also comes with its own private chef and concierge service as well as a private limousine, so the cast of MAFS Australia 2024 can travel in style!

From massive friendship fallouts to awful behaviour from Jack, the retreat is already guaranteed to be absolutely full to the brim with dramatic arguments and potentially even a revelation from one cast member that will rock the entire show… I can’t wait!

For all the latest MAFS Australia 2024 news and gossip on the retreat, like The Holy Church of MAFS on Facebook.