Selling Sunset agent Chelsea Lazkani files for divorce from her businessman husband

He’s the father of their two young children

Selling Sunset real estate agent Chelsea Lazkani has filed for divorce from her husband Jeff Lazkani after seven years of marriage, it’s been reported.

In documents obtained by a number of outlets, including Page Six and TMZ, it’s been stated she cited “irreconcilable differences” as the reason for their split. It’s not completely clear when the couple called it quits, as Chelsea is said to have written their split date on the documents as “TBD”.

It’s also been reported that Chelsea is asking Jeff, father of their five-year-old son Maddox and three-year-old daughter Melia, for spousal support, and she has requested joint physical and legal custody of their two children.

It’s also not clear if the couple had a prenup, and it’s been reported they will settle division of their assets in court.

Selling Sunset agent Chelsea Lazkani files for divorce from husband Jeff

via Netflix

Chelsea had been married to businessman Jeff Lazkani since 2017, after they met on Tinder when Chelsea moved to America. Chelsea actually met Selling Sunset’s Jason Oppenheim through her husband – Jason sold her husband a home, and she attended the open house.

Jeff is extremely successful and is currently a managing partner at Icon Media Direct. According to LinkedIn, he’s worked for the company for over 18 years and has worked his way up the ladder to his current position. In June 2016 he was promoted to the Vice President of the company and in 2021 he became the Managing Partner.

Selling Sunset is available on Netflix now. For all the latest Netflix news, drops, quizzes and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.