Easter chocolate Tory

Build your perfect Easter chocolate haul and we’ll tell you what percentage Tory you are

£30 hand-painted bespoke egg? Do one

It is Easter. I’m not sure if you’re aware, but it is. And with Easter comes chocolate – as certain as the sun will rise in the east and set in the west. If you’re anything like me, you’ll be clinging to the glory days we’re currently living through where Mini Eggs and Creme Eggs are on every shelf – and gobbling thoroughly at every opportunity. But this year, more so than any other, I have clocked a rise on social media of extravagant, luxury eggs that take Easter chocolate hauls to a grotesque level of decadence never before seen. In a cost of living crisis, too – mind you. With that in mind and with some ludicrously expensive choccy eggs on the market this Easter, build your perfect chocolate haul and we’ll tell you what percentage Tory you really are.

There’s a lot of obvious factors here that will reveal themselves. If you’re a Mini Eggs fan to the core, you’re literally a socialist – they’re for the many and not for the few. If you’re the type who’s jogging down to the local yummy mummy Waitrose to get your hands on the viral, mythical, pistachio cracking egg from Waitrose then I fear you stink of a trust fund. It’s that simple.

Time to build your Easter chocolate haul below, and the results will declare your Tory percentage. The perfect way to test family members and see who you need to steer clear of on Sunday when your mum gets the lamb out the oven.

For the best quizzes, music, reality TV and entertainment news, like Pop Culture Shrine on Facebook