Richard MAFS Australia 2024 scarf

The hilarious real reason why Richard is always wearing a scarf on MAFS Australia

At this point he’s in a co-dependant relationship with his scarf

MAFS Australia 2024 relationships come and go but the deep love Richard has for a colourful scarf seems to be everlasting. I swear this man probably wears the accessory to sleep, and at every single MAFS Australia 2024 dinner party and commitment ceremony the scarf is ever present on Richard.

Richard has finally revealed exactly why he always wears scarves and told Daily Mail Australia there are “four reasons” why he’s constantly got at least one of them. Richard explained: “Firstly it’s a comfort thing, and I also cough a lot and use my scarf to cough into. You never know when the weather will change and you need some extra warmth, especially in autumn and spring. It’s also a splash of colour in my otherwise neutral-coloured wardrobe.”

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Richard (@richard_sauerman)

The MAFS Australia 2024 groom can afford to buy all the scarves he wants after his lucrative career as a motivational speaker and brand consultant, with Richard even having his very own website. According to his website The Brand Guy, Richard has done ‘strategic thinking, brand planning and communications’ for brands such as Coca Cola, Microsoft, and Levis. He’s also been ranked in the Global Top 30 Brand Gurus since 2014.

For all the latest MAFS Australia 2024 news and gossip on Richard and his scarf obsession, like The Holy Church of MAFS on Facebook.