New scandals and jaw-dropping rows: What to expect in the Love Is Blind season six reunion

Hold on a minute, this is actually going to be wild?!

It’s time! The Love Is Blind season six reunion is here, and it sure as hell looks as though we have loads of drama from the cast to check in on. Since the show aired there have been rumours and scandals all over the place, and now should be our chance to find out what’s really going on.

As well as that, the reunion this season has a few new twists to it, with special guests arriving to ask some of the questions we’ve all wanted to ask. You know, I’m going to put myself out there and say it’s going to be chaotic. Here’s everything you need to know ahead of watching.

Love Is Blind season six reunion

via Netflix

The Love Is Blind season six reunion airs on Wednesday in the US, and Thursday in the UK

Right, let’s address the big question first: When is the Love Is Blind season six reunion on? With it being a “live watch-along” there’s been a bit of confusion with its release time. The show is being marketed as a chance for the audience to watch along together as it drops, but the show isn’t actually being filmed live, as it has been before.

Instead, it is being dropped on Wednesday at 9pm ET and 6pm PT. This means the episode is on at 1am on Thursday morning in the UK. If you don’t fancy staying up to watch it, the episode will stay on Netflix as usual afterwards.

Love Is Blind season six reunion

via Netflix

You can expect the reunion to bring up arguments, scandals and awkward questions

There’s been a lot going on with the cast since filming ended. Netflix has promised the show covers “jaw dropping confrontations and the scandals you’ve been talking about.” It adds the reunion will be a chance to “relive the love stories, unpack the drama and find out what happened after the altar.”

One of the biggest drama topics the Love Is Blind season six reunion should address is just how many rumours there are that some of the cast members have got back together since filming ended. Chelsea and Jimmy have been seen on secret dates, Clay and AD have been seen hanging out again, and Brittany and Ken posted a TikTok together heavy hinting they’re back on. Yes, really! Plus, the reunion pictures definitely show Jeramey and Sarah-Ann getting cosy on the sofa.

In the teaser, Clay can be seen saying AD is the “love of his life” and he admits he did “make a mistake” by saying no at the altar. The Jeramey and Sarah-Ann saga is unpacked, with Laura joining specially over video link just to have her say on it all. Sarah-Ann calls Laura a “pick me girl” to which Laura claps back “you’re a clown”. It’s all kicking off!

Love Is Blind season six reunion

via Netflix

Plus, Trevor makes a return and gets a grilling over the rumours he had a secret girlfriend the whole time filming took place. A series of alleged texts between him and a girlfriend have been circulating online, and people have been sharing pictures of Trevor with bodybuilder Natalia Marrero. One picture was taken in March 2023, and alleged messages contain Trevor telling the woman “I love you so much honey” and telling her about his time on the show. “No matter what we are not getting married lol,” one message appears to read. 

Natalia claimed she had just started dating Trevor when casting reached out to him to appear on the show. She said he agreed to be on the show and stay in a relationship with her. Let’s hear what he has to say about all this!

There are some special guests, and all the major Love Is Blind season six cast members will be there

Out of the season six cast, we will of course get a catch up with the only married couple, Amy Cortés and Johnny McIntyre, who will share what married life has been like for them so far, and the latest on their relationship. There will also be updates from Clay Gravesend and AD Smith, as well as Chelsea Blackwell and Jimmy Presnell.

Other pod daters will come back to add some drama, of course! Jeramey Lutinski, Sarah-Ann Bick and Jessica Vestal are back to spill their truths, as well as Brittany Mills and Kenneth Gorham, to share more about their breakup – and the rumours they’ve got back together.

On top of the season six cast members getting put under the microscope, some former Love Is Blind daters will be the ones doing the grilling. Yep, former iconic cast members are coming back and they’ve been tasked with asking some of the biggest questions.

Love Is Blind season six reunion

via Netflix

Returning are: Matt and Colleen, Kwame and Chelsea, Brennon and Alexa, Brett and Tiffany, season one’s Gigi Gibelli with her new partner Blake Horstmann, season five’s Izzy and Micah from season four.

Watch the teaser for the Love Is Blind season six reunion here:

Love Is Blind is available on Netflix now. For all the latest Netflix news, drops, quizzes and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.