Joe Love Island

Joe Garratt is revealed as next bombshell to arrive and he’s got a secret history with Molly

He’s going to ‘rip’ one couple apart

Omg, Joe Garratt has been revealed as the next bombshell to arrive in the Love: Island All Stars villa, and will reportedly rip one couple apart as he is forced to recouple with another girl.

Joe Garratt was in Molly and Maura’s season along with Anton, but he only lasted 16 days in the Love Island villa before being dumped in the public vote. Joe and Lucie reunited after Love Island but ended up splitting due to the struggles of being long-distance. Lucie is now engaged to fellow Love Island alumni Luke Mabbott.

A source told The Sun: “Joe was a big part of his series, but his story was slightly dwarfed by the fact he was alongside such iconic characters as Molly-Mae and Maura. But since leaving the villa he’s really carved a niche doing content for brands and remained at the heart of the show – he’s dubbed the ‘social rep’ because he literally knows everyone.”

As for how he’s feeling to go into the villa, according to The Mirror, he’s “pure nerves and butterflies.” Whilst it was previously reported that he was banned from entering the Love Island villa because of MTV’s Ex on The Beach, the rules must have changed because he’s going in!

I’m secretly hoping he’ll couple up with Arabella, I demand justice for my girl!

Joe also has a secret history with two of the girls in the villa, as he and Georgia Smith kissed years ago but he also has had a thing with Molly?! I’m in shock.

A source said: “Joe and Molly is an interesting one and will have fans reeling. She only split with Callum Jones in September, so either her and Joe snogged over four years ago – before Molly got with Callum on Love Island 2020 – or in the few months since they split.

“It will blow open the Molly and Callum split once again, after his revelation of sleeping with 16 girls since the break-up shocked the villa.”

Bring on the bombshell!

For all the latest Love Island: All Stars news and gossip on bombshell Joe and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.