Love Island All Stars error with Hannah Elizabeth lipstick

People have spotted a huge error on Love Island: All Stars and it’s absolutely hilarious

‘Did production tell her to look busy?’

People have spotted a huge error during a recent episode of Love Island: All Stars and honestly, it’s so funny I’m surprised more of us didn’t clock it.

The moment includes Hannah Elizabeth, and happened part way through an evening in the villa when the girls had headed up to the dressing room to top up their makeup. After a tense recoupling which saw Tyler enter the villa as a bombshell, Hannah was asking Molly if she was feeling her current situation, and they were talking to Georgia Steel about how Molly and Georgia always seem to be going for the same boys.

However, pause a minute, and Hannah can be seen applying her lipstick… with the lid on. Oops! Someone on TikTok pointed out the awkward blunder, and questioned if Hannah had just been placed there by production and asked to look busy, maybe so to pad out the conversation between Molly and Georgia.

@michabridie

Why is hannah applying lipstick with the lid on? Is this a technique ive mossed pushing in the profuct from the other gloss shes using or something?? Or did production tell her to look busy hahaha #loveisland #lovelslandallstars #hannah #mac #lipstick

♬ original sound – Micha Bridie

Posting the clip on TikTok, someone said: “Why is Hannah applying lipstick with the lid on? Is this a technique I’ve missed? Or did production just ask her to look busy?”In the comments everyone is obviously laughing at the moment. One person said: “I don’t think she noticed until she put it down lmao.”

Love Island is famous for always being full of editing errors and continuity issues, but now the All Stars Islanders are creating their own! Hannah, we need answers!

For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.