MAFS UK 2023 trivia quiz

Think you’re a MAFS UK 2023 fan? Take this trivia quiz to see if you really are

Only Paul C Brunson is getting full marks here

Unfortunately, MAFS UK 2023 has come to an end and now none of know what to do with ourselves – so what’s better than a trivia quiz to bring all those lovely memories of the drama, chaos and scandal flooding back?

This season of the show was – to put it lightly – a lot. Of course, by nature the Married at First Sight experiment is going to be messy, but this year it was on steroids. We had couples jump straight into love, whilst others hated each other from the minute they set eyes on each other. Then there were cheating scandals, arguments, actual physical fights, cast members being axed, and brides and grooms desperately voting to “leave” their partnerships at every given moment. Even the experts were shook most of the time.

I can’t tell you how many times I gasped, cried, threw up at all the carnage MAFS UK 2023 gave us – and in this quiz it’s time to see how well you remember it all. There are 10 trivia questions about the experiment from start to finish and those who took part, to see how much of a fan you really are. I’m pretty sure only the Married at First Sight UK dating experts themselves are going to get full marks, but you can try!

Take this quiz to see how much you remember from MAFS UK 2023:

For all the latest MAFS news, scandals, gossip and updates – like The Holy Church of MAFS on Facebook