Over 12,000 of you voted, so we can already reveal who should win Love Island 2023

I’m nervous!

The Love Island 2023 final is finally here, but you don’t need to wait to see who the public wants to win, because The Tab held a vote and the results are in! Over 12,000 of you voted in our poll, and there’s already a clear winner taking the crown in the final.

Since they’ve left the villa, the dumped Islanders have been having their say about who they think will win the show, and zodiac experts have also waded in with their predictions based on the Islanders’ star signs.

But, their word means nothing in the end – because the public will hold the power to vote and crown the winners. In the last few days The Tab has asked who you’d like to win the show, and after over 12,000 votes, we have the answers!

So, who will win Love Island 2023 according to your votes?

You’ve spoken, and crowned Molly and Zach your winners of Love Island 2023. The couple received 4,314 (34.76 per cent) of the votes cast.

Who will win Love Island 2023 vote

It wasn’t exactly a landslide victory, as fairly closely on their heels are Tyrique and Ella, who had 3,039 votes – equating to just over 24 per cent of those cast.

In third is Lochan and Whitney (20.87 per cent), followed by Sammy and Jess in fourth (15.96 per cent). When the poll was created, Mitch and Ella were still in the villa and they ended in fifth place with considerably less votes than the other couples. They received 291 (2.34 per cent). Scott and Abi also had a few votes, just over one per cent of those cast.

Now all we have to do is see the actual results!

Love Island 2023 is on ITV2 and ITVX. For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.