Meet Michael Cimino: The 23-year-old actor who plays Ethan in Never Have I Ever

Each season Devi’s love triangle becomes a new shape

The fourth and final season of Never Have I Ever has just dropped on Netflix, with viewers now able to watch Devi and her pals attend one final year at Sherman Oaks High.

It would be a Never Have I Ever season is Devi didn’t find herself embroiled in yet again another love triangle, and her newest love interest is Ethan, a skater boy who she initially has no interest in.

So who plays Ethan, and just how pivotal is he to the final season of Never Have I Ever?

Ethan is played by actor Michael Cimino

Michael Cimino is a 23-year-old actor from Las Vegas and stars as Ethan in Never Have I Ever season four. He was born and raised in Las Vegas and began acting at just eight years old after joining an acting group run by a member of his church.

Although he initially wanted to pursue singing as a career, Michael moved to Los Angeles when he was 18 years old and a year later booked Annabelle Comes Home.

Michael is best known for his role in Love, Victor

Viewers may recognise Michael the most for his role in the Hulu series Love, Victor, where he played the titular character. Michael also starred in Annabelle Comes Home and Jane Anonymous. He currently voiced the role of Kevin in Disney Channel’s Hamster & Gretel

Ethan is the latest addition to Devi’s love triangle

Devi pays Ethan, the self-proclaimed bad boy, no notice to begin with largely due to him not being introduced in his studies. However, in true Devi fashion, things quickly change.

via Netflix

He currently has over 700,000 followers on Instagram

Michael currently has 734,000 followers on Instagram and that’ll no doubt grow after viewers tune into Never Have I Ever season four. Michael has over 200 posts on his account and is fairly active. His handle is @itsmichaelcimino.

Michael said his character is ‘shaking things up’

In an interview with J-14, Michael said: “I’d say [I’m shaking things up] for the long term better, but for the short term, way worse.”

I guess I’ve got to tune in!

Never Have I Ever season four is now streaming on Netflix. For all the latest Netflix news, drops, quizzes and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.