‘He’s not capable of love’: Another ex of Love Island’s George has claimed he’s a cheat

She’s said ‘ITV needs to listen to us’ and axe him from the show

It’s been a long week already for those trying to keep up with Love Island gossip and scandals. And now, another ex-girlfriend of George Fensom has come forward with claims about him.

Last week, before Love Island had even started, an ex claimed George was a cheat and a liar in a TikTok video, which he has since said doesn’t reflect his true character. But now, a second woman has shared similar experiences.

Katie Hewitt dated George for 18 months after they met in a nightclub in 2017. She’s claimed during this time he cheated, was controlling and drove her to stop eating. She claimed to The Sun all her experiences have left her with PTSD.

She told the publication she thinks “ITV needs to listen” to the her and the other previous girlfriend of George who has come forward, and said they’re not speaking out “to be vindictive”, but instead want something to be done.

George from Love Island 2023 has again been called a cheat

via ITV

Speaking of her relationship with George, Katie said: “At the beginning it was lovely. But after six months I started to see how awful he was.” She claimed he would make comments about her appearance and “scream abuse” in public. She also claimed he cheated on her whilst on a boys’ holiday.

“That’s when I started to feel worthless,” she said. “I lost my confidence, stopped eating. But when I asked him to be truthful he would instead accuse me of cheating. He gaslit me into thinking I was crazy so I would doubt myself.”

She then claimed he dumped her over the phone, and left her feeling she was unable to leave the house. “I still feel I’m trapped in that hell,” she said.

“I don’t think he’s capable of love as he’s a narcissist,” she added, and said she believes he’s gone on Love Island for fame, brand deals and followers. “I was terrified to speak out, but I hope I can show why it’s important for women to have a voice and not let men like George win.”

Replying to Katie’s claims, George’s family said: “This is a one-sided account of a relationship George had six years ago when he was 18, and this is not behaviour we recognise. These claims are false, unjustified and hurtful.”

Last week, George’s ex girlfriend Ebony Skeely also made claims about their relationship together, calling him a “cheat” and a “narcissist” amongst other things. In a clip, she alleged George “begged” her for money, and said he “never split a bill”.

She went on to claim George was “controlling” over what she would wear, and would “put down her appearance”. She claimed he “constantly lied and made empty promises”. In the comments section of her video, she claimed “he would also publicly scream in my face and then told his family I was ‘too anxious so had to leave’ at events.”

Speaking about these separate claims, George said he isn’t a cheat, and Love Island will prove what he’s really like. “I want to be as respectful as I can towards her because I appreciate that she isn’t in the public eye as I am in this scenario,” he said. “It’s really unfortunate and actually quite upsetting on my behalf that a picture has been painted about me in that light.

“I’m looking forward to moving forward with things and going into the villa and just providing a new wave of energy and to prove that the things that have been written about me aren’t true. People can see a different light to me.”

Love Island 2023 is on ITV2 and ITVX. For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.