Exclusive look inside Made in Chelsea stars Harvey and Gareth’s new swanky London bar

It will be the new home for Harvey’s lager brand, Prime Time

In recent episodes of Made of Chelsea, Harvey Armstrong and Gareth Locke have been talking about a new business venture – opening up a bar and restaurant in London. The Tab has been given a look at the plans for the business, and it looks swanky as hell.

Gareth and Harvey have launched a bar and eatery called Bóha London, which will be the new home for Harvey’s lager brand, Prime Time. It’s set to open this summer, and will be an Irish-British inspired restaurant and 1920s vintage speakeasy cocktail bar “with a Bohemian twist”.

Made in Chelsea

via E4

Prime Time Lager, which was officially launched by Harvey and MIC co-star Sam Holmes in 2021, will be the exclusive lager at Bóha London. Gareth is a partner, and acts in more of an advisory role for both Prime Time Lager and for the bar.

BÓHA’s founding team includes Jay Bradley, Founder & CEO of The Craft Irish Whiskey Co., and the brains behind multiple luxury spirit brands, including Le Portier Cognac; seasoned hospitality entrepreneur, Chase Hunter; the visionary minds behind Prime Time Lager, Harvey Armstrong and Sam Holmes; and Ian Duignan, MD of The Craft Irish Whiskey Co., and one of the driving forces behind the brand’s incredible growth.

“Prime Time Lager is a next generation craft beer disrupting the lager market, crafted for those wanting to enjoy themselves, celebrate life in their prime, and keep fit,” Harvey and Sam said. “The key is listening to our consumers and creating products that suit their lifestyles and that’s exactly what we hope to do with Bóha London.”

The bar owned by Made in Chelsea stars Harvey Armstrong and Gareth Locke, Bóha London

The basement at Bóha London

The bar will, of course, be situated on Chelsea’s famous Kings Road, and is set to offer “an experiential escape into the comfortable unknown.”

In partnership with Prime Time Lager investor – and one of the world’s top Whiskey experts – Jay Bradley (Whiskey & Wealth Club and Craft Irish Whiskey Company), the main restaurant will channel the Bohemian feel of Bali and Tulum, while the downstairs cocktail bar will theme around 1920s prohibition.

Bóha London

The restaurant’s menu will feature Irish-British fusion, inspired by Jay’s background as an award-winning pitmaster and in collaboration with a Michelin star chef.

The terrace at Bóha London

Of course, Sam and Harvey aren’t leaving the uni students out- as Prime Time Lager will soon be available on draught at Reading University in the Students’ Union. Harvey graduated from Newcastle University and Sam graduated from Loughborough.

In an interview, Harvey said the beer brand has made him a millionaire, and he thinks the company will be worth £250million by 2030.

Bóha London is still under construction so interior images included are renderings. All pictures were provided to The Tab. For all the latest reality TV and entertainment news and gossip, like Pop Culture Shrine on Facebook