Imogen Bloom from Made in Chelsea

Meet the influencer who’s joined Made in Chelsea and got mugged off in her first episode

Imogen’s had a mare here

Another new face has just joined the ranks on Made in Chelsea – and poor Imogen has been mugged off by Harvey within her first episode of the show. It’s really not looking good here.

But, Harvey aside, Imogen is a huge character, ready to inject some drama into this season of Made in Chelsea. She’s fun, an influencer, and already knows loads of the cast members. Here’s everything you need to know about her.

New Made in Chelsea cast member is 25-year-old Imogen

New MIC face Imogen Bloom grew up in Goodwood, West Sussex. She had a great childhood and is the oldest of four siblings.

Her parents divorced when she was 18 – her dad is a director of a bank and her mum is an interior designer in Chelsea. Imogen describes herself as friendly, outgoing and opinionated.

Imogen works as a wealth manager and influencer

Right now, Imogen works as a wealth manager for high profile clients – predominantly footballers. She also works as an influencer, with nearly 70k followers on Instagram.

Her Instagram feed is basically all outfit pictures and her hanging out around London hotspots in Chelsea and Mayfair. She’s followed by Love Island 2022 star, Tasha Ghouri!

Imogen’s self-confessed obsessed with the gym. She has been training for nine years, and has brand deals with Protein World and a couple of fitness clothing brands. She’s currently doing a PT course.

Imogen already has loads of Made in Chelsea connections

Imogen has been living in Chelsea for the last five years, so already has loads of connections within the Made in Chelsea cast. She’s friends with Ruby, Rez, Lily, Liv, Tristan and Issy.

Of course, we’ve seen her be close with Harvey, too. On the show she said the two had been dating since January of this year, but it looks as though that has all come to an epic end when Imogen found out Harvey was also dating Willow.

He claimed they were never exclusive, and told Imogen he wasn’t interested in her anymore – in front of all the MIC viewership. Nice one, Harv. According to E4 though, her drama is just beginning. Watch this space!

For all the latest reality TV and entertainment news and gossip, like Pop Culture Shrine on Facebook