Made in Chelsea, Olivia and Tristan split

Oh no! Made in Chelsea’s Olivia Bentley and Tristan Phipps have split up

Yes, again

Made in Chelsea stars Olivia Bentley and Tristan Phipps have announced they have split up. In an Instagram story post, Olivia shared the news, but said they are still “amicable”.

This isn’t the first time Olivia and Tristan have split, having broken up briefly after they first got together in 2020. In summer last year they got back together, but now Olivia has confirmed it’s all over again.

Posting on Instagram, she said: “Just to clear this up and put a stop to all the comments and messages. Tristan and I are no longer together. It ended very amicably and I do wish him all the best.”

There had been rumours earlier this week that the couple had split, when Tristan made a comment on Instagram about listening to breakup songs. Sharing a look at himself working out, he said: “Why is the gym playing break-up music? I’ve been listening to this for the last few weeks, I don’t need to listen to this in the gym.”

Right now Tristan is in London, whilst Olivia is living it up in Azerbaijan for the Grand Prix, alongside fellow Made in Chelsea star, Sophie Hermann.

When they got back together in August last year, the pair moved in together to Olivia’s Chelsea flat, and had joked about their relationship in the past being rocky. They said all it took was a “lap dance in Raffles” for them to rekindle.

Tristan is yet to comment on the latest split news.

The Tab has reached out to reps for Olivia and Tristan for comment. For all the latest reality TV and entertainment news and gossip, like Pop Culture Shrine on Facebook