Transformation before and after of Anton from Love Island

Before and after: Anton has changed absolutely loads since he was on Love Island

I mean, he markets himself as an ‘online transformation specialist’

Anton was in the famously incredible Love Island 2019 series, and since then he’s had an equally incredible transformation. He’s constantly in the news because he looks different, having embraced a new life focusing on fitness and wellbeing.

Anton’s life is worlds apart from when he declared “I bet you weren’t expecting Scottish to come out of this” as he stepped into the villa, and he looks like a totally different man. Here’s an inside look at how he’s transformed since being in the villa, and now how his job is to help people change their looks, too.

Anton looked like this during his time on Love Island:

Anton Danyluk during Love Island 2019

via ITV

Anton was in the original lineup of Love Island 2019, alongside cast members such as Tommy Fury, Amber Gill, Amy Hart and Curtis Pritchard. Notable bombshells included Molly-Mae Hague, Maura Higgins and Ovie Soko. It really was a year!!

He was initially coupled up with Amy Hart, and briefly spent time in couples with Amber Gill, Lucie Donlan and Elma Pazar during his time in the villa. He left the show in a relationship with Belle Hassan, who he met during Casa Amor, but they split after just five weeks together.

His transformation since the villa has been incredible

Since leaving Love Island, Anton has changed considerably. He’s got really into the gym and fitness, and he’s now a bodybuilder.

It’s only right Anton has had a huge post Love Island transformation, as he now markets himself as an “online transformation specialist”.

He’s claimed his new look is all natural, down to exercise and diet, and nothing to do with surgery or cosmetic work. Anton has been hounded with accusations he’s had work done to his face, following him posting pictures on Instagram now, where he looks pretty different.

Speaking on Fubar Radio, he said: “I genuinely haven’t had work done to my face. I’m honest, I will say if I have, I don’t care. If I want to have work done to my face, it’s my face, it’s my body.”

Anton is now a health and fitness coach, with his own online brand called An-Toned. On there he offers packages to help clients build muscle, tone and maintain healthy lifestyles. His brand has an app, which includes workout plans, nutrition plans, health trackers and chats with Anton.

“Overweight as a child, when I discovered the gym at 15 it completely changed my life and since then I have made it my lifelong ambition to help others do the same,” Anton has said on the brand’s website.

Since the show Anton has also become an author, releasing “Anton Danyluk: 50 Steps to the Best Version of Yourself” in 2021. One review of the book called it “a brilliant, life-transforming read”. 

For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.