MAFS Australia Cameo

Ranked: The MAFS Australia stars charging the most for a personalised video on Cameo

For £63 I need them to recreate the reactions to Carolina and Daniel

While Married at First Sight Australia can create a number of opportunities, some cast members turn to quick ways to make money and you’ve got to respect the hustle. A number of MAFS Australia cast members have turned to Cameo and have been making personalised videos for their fans.

Some of the MAFS Australia cast members charge up to £47 for a video of themselves, and a lot of them are super speedy in giving their fans what they want. Here are all the previous popular MAFS Australia cast members who are on Cameo, ranked by how much they charge per video.

28. Andrew Jones – £8

via Nine Network Australia

Andrew ‘Jonesy’ Jones appeared on the fourth season of MAFS Australia in 2017 and is charging the least on Cameo in comparison to other MAFS cast members.

27. Melissa Walsh – £12

Melissa Walsh appeared on season five of MAFS Australia in 2018 where she was matched with John Robertson. Melissa is currently charging £12 for a personalised video on Cameo.

26. Poppy Jennings – £12

Viewers were introduced to Poppy Jennings in 2020 during the seventh season of MAFS Australia. She is currently charging £12 for a personalised video on Cameo.

25. Jesse Konstantinoff – £12

Jesse Konstantinoff is currently charging £12 for a personalised video on Cameo and appeared on MAFS Australia’s fourth season.

24. Ivan Sarakula – £16

Season seven MAFS star Ivan Sarakula is currently charging £16 on Cameo.

23. Mishel Karen – £16

Mishel appeared on MAFS Australia season seven and similar to a lot of former cast members, she charged £16 for a personalised video.

22. Aleks Markovic – £16

Aleks Markovic was on the seventh season of MAFS Australia and is currently charging £16 for a personalised video on Cameo.

21. Bella Frizza – £16

Bella Frizza was one of the OG brides on MAFS Australia and appeared on the second season of the marital experiment. Bella currently charges £16 on Cameo.

20. Patrick Dwyer – £16

via Nine Network Australia

Season eight star Patrick Dwyer charges £16 on Cameo. During his season he was matched with Belinda but they later split.

19. Sean Thomsen – £16

via Nine Network Australia

Sean Thomsen is yet another MAFS Australia cast member who charges £16 on Cameo.

18. James Susler – £16

James appeared on MAFS Australia in 2021 wand was matched with Joanne Todd during the experiment. He charges £16 for a personalised video on Cameo.

17. Steve Burley – £20

Steve Burley was on the seventh season of MAFS Australia and is currently charging `£20 for a personalised video on Cameo.

16. Holly Greenstein – £23

Season nine MAFS bride Holly Greenstein is charging £23 per video on Cameo.

15. Selin Mengu – £23

Selin Mengu was on season nine of MAFS Australia and is making her money by charging £23 per video on Cameo.

14. Dino Hira – £24

Dino was on the sixth season of MAFS Australia and is currently charging £24 for a personalised video on Cameo.

13. Jackson Lonie – £24

Jackson Lonie appeared on MAFS Australia season nine and left the experiment with Olivia Frazer, however they called it quits after 10 months. Jackson is currently charging £24 for a personalised video on Cameo after quitting OnlyFans as it didn’t align with his “identity”.

12. Anthony Cincotta – £24

Anthony Cincotta was on the ninth season of MAFS Australia and is currently charging £24 for a personalised video on Cameo.

11. Samantha Moitzi – £24

Samantha Moitzi currently charges £24 per video on Cameo.

10. Nadia Stamp – £24

Nadia was on the fourth season of MAFS Australia and is currently charging £24 for a personalised video on Cameo.

9. Ning Surasiang – £24

Ning Surasiang is currently charing £24 per personalised video on Cameo.

8. Billy Vincent – £24

Billy was on the six season of MAFS Australia and is currently charging £24 for a personalised video on Cameo.

7. Davina Rankin – £28

Davina recently made headlines after she announced she and her husband had split after less than one year together. She is currently charging £28 per video on Cameo.

6. Dean Wells – £28

Dean was on the fifth season of MAFS Australia and is currently charging £28 for a personalised video on Cameo.

5. Bryce Ruthven – £32

Bryce Ruthven is one half of one of the most successful couples to come out of MAFS Australia. He currently charges £32 per video.

4. Lauren Huntriss – £32

Lauren was on the sixth season of MAFS Australia and is currently charging £32 for a personalised video on Cameo.

3. Mike Gunner – £40

Mike Gunner is currently charging £40 on Cameo.

2. Cyrell Paule – £47

Cyrell was nicknamed Cyclone Cyrell on MAFS Australia for her no-nonsense attitude and feisty personality. She currently charges £47 per video on Cameo.

1. Amanda Micallef – £63

Amanda Micallef charges the most money for a personalised video on Cameo at £63.

For all the latest Married at First Sight Australia news and gossip, iconic memes and the best quizzes, like The Holy Church of MAFS on Facebook.