Olivia and Jackson on MAFS Australia

MAFS Australia’s Olivia Frazer admits it’s ‘really hard’ being friends with her ex Jackson

‘There just needs to be a bit of space at the moment’

Former Married at First Sight Australia bride Olivia Frazer has opened up about her feelings towards her ex-boyfriend Jackson Lonie. The pair met on the experiment last year and gave things a go for 10 months before ending their relationship.

Olivia said they agreed to be friendly with one another and although it was an amicable split, she claims Jackson can be “quite cold”.

Speaking to Yahoo, Olivia said: “To be fully transparent with it, we very much tried to maintain a friendship and be really good mates, and I think we still are. It’s just, to be honest, he hurts my feelings a lot.”

via Nine Network Australia

MAFS Australia bride Olivia claimed while Jackson can be “warm and lovely” at times she finds him to be “an icy person.” “It’s really hard to go from being in a very loving relationship to trying to be friendly exes, and he’s quite icy with me,” she said.

“For him to put a wall up and be quite conservative with me is a really big change and I don’t like it. And I am capable of being warm and lovely with absolutely anybody, like all my exes and I are all still really good friends and I still speak to them really kindly. So to not get that back from someone that I do cherish is too hard to continue to put myself out there and be in the friendship right now.

“I still have nothing but love and respect for him, but there just needs to be a bit of space at the moment.”

MAFS Australia couple Olivia and Jackson broke up after 10 months together and have not disclosed what ended their relationship. At the time of their split, Olivia said: “There has always been a lot of love in our relationship and there will continue to be as we transition into a friendship.

“We have nothing but love and respect for one another, and no one is to blame for the end of this relationship. Simply a case of ‘almost perfect’. We hope you can all please show compassion as we navigate this privately.”

For all the latest Married at First Sight Australia news and gossip, iconic memes and the best quizzes, like The Holy Church of MAFS on Facebook.