Claire, Sandy, Lyndall and Bronte from MAFS Australia 2023 now

The MAFS Australia 2023 cast members who have signed with management after not finding love

A lot of them are signed at the same place

A number of last year’s Married at First Sight Australia cast have signed with management agencies since appearing on the show. It’s no secret that the show produces some of the biggest reality TV and social media stars and this year’s cohorts of brides and grooms are capitalising on just that. And they wonder why everyone accuses the show of only casting fame-hungry influencers?!

Days after the finale episode broadcast in Australia, almost half of last year’s cast members signed with management and PR agencies, according to Daily Mail. So, who are the cast members who are starting new careers for themselves?

Bronte, Lyndall and Sandy

MAFS Australia 2023 besties Bronte and Lyndall are now both signed with THE.mgmt, according to Daily Mail. Sandy has also signed with the same agency and will be represented by them.

Claire

MAFS Australia 2o23 bride Claire is now signed up with influencer management agency One Day Dream Talent. Claire was a kindergarten assistant before she appeared on the marital experiment.

Harrison

According to the Daily Mail, MAFS Australia 2023 groom Harrison is now signed with Rojo Consulting. The management company also looks after a number of former MAFS cast members including Olivia Frazer, Jackson Lonie and Tamara Djordjevic.

Janelle was already represented by a talent agency before appearing on MAFS Australia and it is understood she will remain with them. Melinda and Layton are said to be taking care of their own enquiries but have had “several meetings” with firms.

For all the latest Married at First Sight Australia news and gossip, iconic memes and the best quizzes, like The Holy Church of MAFS on Facebook.