Omg, Love Island winners Paige and Finn have reportedly SPLIT after three years together

Love is OVER

Love Island winners Paige Turley and Finn Tapp have reportedly split up, after three years together. The pair met on the first winter series of the show in 2020, and were crowned winners in the South Africa villa.

However, it’s been reported they’ve called time on their relationship, and have moved out of the home they share in Manchester. According to reports they realised they “weren’t forever” and Paige is heading back to Scotland, whilst Finley goes travelling.

A source told The Sun: “Paige and Finn had a really good run, but they are still super young and decided it wasn’t forever in the end. Paige is spending some time back in Scotland while she works out what she wants to do next.”

Love Island winners Paige and Finley Finn split up

via Instagram @paige_turley

Paige and Finn won the show three years ago, and their win was the closest vote the show has ever had. The couples in third and fourth only had a very small percentage of the overall vote, but second place couple Siânnise and Luke T were just one per cent behind the winners. Paige and Finn received 44.52 per cent of the vote, whilst Siânnise and Luke T got 43.61 per cent.

Since the show, Paige has being focusing on her music career and Finn recently revealed he is now working as a coach at football academies.

Neither Paige or Finn have commented on the split news yet.

I’m gutted!

For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.