Naomi Pierce Succession

Naomi Pierce is the it girl of Succession season four with the Roy family’s fate in her hands

Her outfits are giving Princess Diana

If you’re a committed Succession fan, you’ll probably remember Naomi Pierce: Heir to one of the only media companies to rival the Roy’s. Retired party girl. Liberal. Did cocaine with, and eventually dated, Kendall after telling him his family tearing each other apart is her entertainment: “Watching you people meltdown is the most deeply satisfying activity on planet Earth.” Iconic.

And, in season four, Naomi Pierce has become even more of an It girl than ever before. Her new Emma Corrin-esque mullet is the talking point of Twitter. Her timeless outfits are giving Princess Diana. Her miscellaneous relationship with Kendall is providing intrigue. So, in case you’re curious about Succession season four’s biggest slay, Naomi Pierce, here’s everything you need to know:

Okay, so, who is the actress that plays Naomi Pierce in Succession?

Naomi Pierce is played by Annabelle Dexter-Jones, who’s appeared in eight episodes of the show so far. You also might recognise her from the films Under the Silver Lake (2018), Swing Low (2019) and Holy Motors (2012) and the TV show The Calling (2022), where she played Dania Miller.

Annabelle is 36, was born in London, and has a seriously cool family. Her mum is the jewellery designer Ann Dexter-Jones, her dad was the guitarist for Foreigner, and her half-brother is Mark Ronson. Essentially, yes, she’s another nepo baby and she fully admits her famous family have helped her get on. “I love them to death, but sometimes they’re crazy. So big, crazy families are not foreign to me,” she told Paper magazine in 2019. So, she might have had some real-life inspo for her Succession audition.

And is Naomi Pierce important to the Roy family’s business plan?

In episode one of Succession season four, Logan bids millions against his three children Kendall, Shiv and Roman to secure PGM from Naomi’s family. This makes Naomi a key decision make in who gets hold of the company and gives her a lot of power in the Roy family’s competing business plans.

Naomi has always been vocal that she didn’t want the Roy’s to be in charge of PGM after paparazzi from tabloids they owned caused a car accident that killed her mother. However, her relationship with Kendall has somewhat altered this allegiance. Though, obviously, this is Succession, and plot twists could come up at any time.

Most importantly, where does Naomi Pierce get her outfits?!

A media heiress with a billionaire family was always, obviously, going to have an amazing wardrobe. In previous seasons Naomi had a sleek blonde bob and monochrome businesswear – but now her looks have had a serious glow-up for season four. Channelling perfect levels of chic but playful Princess Diana energy, everyone on Twitter was obsessed with her white baggy trousers, mullet haircut, chic black sunglasses and dangly pearl earrings. Expect to see this copied a lot through summertime.

As in previous seasons, Succession’s costume designer Michelle Matland gets most of Naomi Pierce’s outfits from Proenza Schouler. Tucked in black knit tank top ($990), perfect white trousers ($1,190), Tom Ford sunglasses ($430), Sophie Buhai pearl drop earrings ($425). But if that’s not quite in your tax bracket, you can find some great dupes in Zara.