Omg! Amber Gill seems to confirm her relationship with Jen Beattie on Valentine’s Day

I am obsessed with these two

Ex-Love Islander Amber Gill sparked dating rumours with Arsenal footballer Jen Beattie back in 2022 after they exchanged flirty hints over their socials.

Amber tagged Jen in pictures she took of the spa as well as posting a photo of the roses she was given that morning. The couple went out to dinner at London’s Nobu hotel following their spa trip at five-star Corinthia London.

Later on that evening Amber posted a photo of herself in a hot tube with the caption: “National take your gf to spa day” and people in the comments have gone wild. Even Amber herself commented “#gayrights” and other Islanders such as Francesca Allen and Amy Hart shared their love too.

Jen took a photo of Amber at dinner in Nobu with some wholesome emojis. Amber then reposted it and said: “Bro who got you smiling like that?” The pair have kept things pretty quiet up until now and haven’t been tagging each other in loads.

Back in December the Love Island and football girlies went wild for the dating rumours. The comments across each other’s social media were non-stop and that’s not even mentioning the indirect TikTok videos Amber posted on her side. Earlier this year Amber was also photographed next to Jen after having just watched her play in an Arsenal match.

I’m so obsessed with these two!!

For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.