Molly-Mae has gained over 100k Instagram followers since announcing she’s given birth

She’s gained over half a million since she shared she was pregnant

She’s already the most followed Love Islander of all time, but Molly-Mae has gained well over 100k followers since she announced she has given birth to her first child. Molly-Mae and Tommy welcomed their first baby together a week ago, and shared the news on Instagram on Monday night.

According to Social Blade, Molly-Mae gained 69,103 followers on Tuesday and has already gained 59,645 just this morning (Wednesday), meaning her total follower gain in the just over a day following her announcement has been 128,748.

Sharing their baby news, Molly-Mae and Tommy joint posted a picture of them in hospital onto Instagram. Tommy is holding the newborn and the caption is her birthdate, January 23rd. Molly-Mae then posted yesterday a picture of the little girl at home, revealing her name as Bambi.

Molly-Mae Hague gained followed after given birth announcement on Instagram

via Instagram @mollymae

In a post, Molly-Mae said: “I can’t believe we get to keep you forever. Becoming your mum has been the best thing to ever happen to me. It doesn’t seem possible but my love for you grows with each passing moment. There is no feeling like holding you in my arms little one, my heart literally explodes. Thank you for entering this world safely for us and blessing us with the gift of being your parents. We promise to love and care for you unconditionally forever.”

In September 2022, the Love Island 2019 legends revealed they were having a baby, sharing the news with a cute quote from their declarations of love in the villa. The post was captioned: “I can’t wait for the adventures that we haven’t even dreamed of yet.”

According to SocialBlade, Molly-Mae gained a huge 200k followers in the days after this announcement. Since her pregnancy reveal last year, Molly-Mae has gained over half a million followers, with a total gain of 515,990 since September 2022.

At this point, Molly-Mae has us all in a chokehold.

For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.