First dumped Islanders now

This is what the Islanders who were dumped first on their season are up to now

Harley looks SO different

Love Island has been a staple on the British public’s TVs for eight years and now in its ninth season, it has shown no signs of slowing down. Over the years, tons of Islanders have been dumped from the villa in early days and usually are not heard of again.

The first Love Island dumping is always the most savage, especially given the Islander is only in the villa for a matter of days. From Harley Judge to Kendall Rae Knight, there have been some truly savage dampings, and so these are what all the first dumped Islanders are up to now:

Tony and John Alberti

Tony and John set the blueprint for twins entering the villa but they were dumped on just the sixth day of Love Island season one. The Alberti twins have completely switched up looking for love and are chefs with their own cookbook and YouTube cooking channel.

The “Double Trouble” duo from Tuscany openly said they “didn’t fancy the girls” on the show but they are definitely more mature now and have been sharing their cooking to everyone. On their cooking website, they said: “Our aim is to show you that you can look good and cook good, and that fashion and food go hand in hand.

“Remember when cooking to have fun, enjoy it and cook with passion and love. We want to show you that do not have to be a professionally trained chef to cook great food at home for you and your family. Cooking is an act of love, a gift, a way of sharing and should be something that is enjoyed and brings the whole family together. Eat, Drink, Love Italian.”

Javi Shephard

Javi was dumped from the villa on day six after not winning over one of the girls on season two. Javi has previously said that the drama on the show was too much for him and “the pettiness and fake characters in there wasn’t what I wanted to experience.”

Javi is now engaged to wellness blogger Amy Murray and they truly make the cutest couple. Javi did not go down the social media influencer route but he does have an impressive 36,000 followers on Instagram where he shares gym and travelling photos.

Harley Judge

Harley’s dumping made us all incredibly sad, especially after Marcel’s tears. The online coach looks completely different now after he gained 30kg in muscle after starting his bodybuilding career. Harley is also in a new relationship which fellow bodybuilder, Lauren Brown.

As to be expected, Harley’s Instagram is full of photos of him at the gym, absolutely ripped, as well as posts of his clients fitness journeys.

Kendall Rae Knight

Kendall Rae Knight was infamously shafted by Adam Collard after he decided to couple up with Rosie Williams in the Love Island villa. Kendall has had an incredible career since leaving the show and is a social media influencer, like a lot of people from her season.

Kendall is in a relationship with Preston North End footballer Andrew Hughes and they often share wholesome photos of one another on their Instagram pages. The former Miss Blackpool has an impressive 772,000 followers on Instagram and shares boujie snaps from nights out and dinner dates on her page.

Callum Macleod

Callum Macleod may have only been on Love Island for a few days but he has still come out on top. The former Islander is still a model and aircraft engineer and is engaged!! Callum and his fiance are the epitome of couple goals as they have a joint Instagram account for their first home together that they bought in June 2022.

Callum’s Instagram is mainly photos of his modelling shots and on holiday at some truly stunning locations with his fiance. They have both travelled to the likes of Las Vegas, Cagliari and Pisa in Italy.

Eve Gale

Eve and her sister Jessica were the next twins causing a stir on Love Island but Eve didn’t go as far as her sister as she was the first Islander to be dumped on her series. Eve is now an ambassador for Fashion Nova and is truly living her best life with her sister.

Over the last three years, Eve and her sister have completely changed their looks by having temple filler, cheek filler and anti-wrinkle injections.

Shannon Singh

Shannon Singh made Love Island history after being dumped from the villa after just 48 hours. After being dumped from the villa, Shannon got back with her ex-boyfriend, bought a house and has left Love Island well and truly in the past. Shannon now hosts a podcast called Hushed where she explores “all things to taboo, unusual and misunderstood.”

Afia Tonkmor

Afia was a bombshell who entered the villa with queen Ekin-Su. Afia previously rated her Love Island experience as a “five out of 10” and has seemed to continue living her normal life. Afia shares with her followers her fitness and health routines as well holiday pictures and videos. In October 2022, Afia was in Thailand but she hasn’t posted on her Instagram since.

David Salako

David was only in the villa for a matter of days before he became the first Islander to be dumped from the 2023 winter series. He didn’t leave much of a mark on the villa but he is still good friends with some of the Islanders.

David is now an online fitness coach, helping people “lose fat and build muscle with no restrictions”. Fair.

His Instagram is largely filled with him giving tips on training at the gym and healthy foods to eat, as well as the occasional post about Love Island.

Love Island 2023 continues at 9pm on ITV2 and ITVX. For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.